Poll: Good or bad idea?

Deleted

My proposed change/buff to Nemesis Bracers

Firstly, I have no idea if this suggestion has cropped up anywhere else, if it has, I apologize.

So, I've been playing a lot more public games recently, as I'm usually a solo player, I didn't really see this problem occurring before, but since I've been grouping up a lot more, I've noticed that Nemesis Bracers can be the source of some annoyance and sometimes even rage in Public groups (the latter being more uncommon)

Currently, Nemesis Bracers only spawn an enemy champion from shrines for the person wearing the bracers. I propose that the bracers instead create an aura, or "buff" for the entire party, so that if someone in your group is wearing them, anyone in range of the player who touches the shrine can also spawn a champion. This I think would be a small, not game breaking, good quality of life change.

What do you think guys? Did I miss something? good idea? bad?

They are fine the way they are, just announce when you join "i have nemesis bracers, please dont click shrines". Never really had a problem when doing that. If they keep clicking without nemesis, just join another game or invite any friends/clan.

And once again, the keyword being "Public groups".
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle