Poll: Which Character Customisation Feature Is Most Important In The Future?

Deleted

Character Customisation in Future Expansions

What ho,

The new player models are lovely and all, but something which is increasingly evident is the lack of customization in WoW. We can't change body types, for instance.

But what says there won't be more added in the future? If they were to make further character customization into a major expansion feature in the future, what would be the most important thing to modify according to you?

Vote and motivate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Height is the most important part in my opinion. 10 orcs standing next to each other and all are exactly the same height.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. There's enough customization as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly different body builds using the same skeleton honestly, allow for males and females to be a bit more or less muscular than the standard body type. It would give a ton of diversity in character design choices for both players and blizzard.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Poll now added.

More 'Relic' type items, like the Hunter Quivers/Ammo kits, Paladin Librams and whatever they have planned for that. Branch it out to having Racial options as well, so if you were a Tauren Paladin you could choose to have a Libram or to wear Totems on your back. Orcs get banners, Elves could get a flying Owl/Raven companion, Draenei get giant glowing symbols at their back, similar to the ones on their foreheads.

Each race gets a number of customizable 'Relics', each class gets a number as well. It would allow players to really show off their class and add another level of visual customization.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    More 'Relic' type items, like the Hunter Quivers/Ammo kits, Paladin Librams and whatever they have planned for that. Branch it out to having Racial options as well, so if you were a Tauren Paladin you could choose to have a Libram or to wear Totems on your back. Orcs get banners, Elves could get a flying Owl/Raven companion, Draenei get giant glowing symbols at their back, similar to the ones on their foreheads.

Each race gets a number of customizable 'Relics', each class gets a number as well. It would allow players to really show off their class and add another level of visual customization.
    They are bringing that system sometime soon, luckily. I agree with you, and cannot wait for it.

Would love to wear a big libram on my paladin!

Why can't there be the poll option; "All of them"?

I'd love to see Sub-Races added into the game, but personally I'd much rather have Body Types, so I voted for that. I'd expect Blizzard to eventually get around to doing all of these, or at least most of them now they've got the new technology and means to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    What ho,

The new player models are lovely and all, but something which is increasingly evident is the lack of customization in WoW. We can't change body types, for instance.

But what says there won't be more added in the future? If they were to make further character customization into a major expansion feature in the future, what would be the most important thing to modify according to you?

Vote and motivate.
    chris g has already said after the player models are finished they will start working on future player customization patches.

hes said the top 3 things he wants to get to most are

1. tattoos/scars (theyre not sure whether to simply put on the barbershop or give it its own thing)
    2. sub races
    3. longer beards for non dwarves

then theres things like quivers and other class items theyve already shown previews of like librams, more hairstyles.

body types and height and whatnot i dont see happening. it goes against blizzards main silhouette feel. there were different body sizes and whatnot in beta/alpha and they decided against it wanting races to have a specific silhouette.

- - - Updated - - -

the only body type thing i think they might make an exception for is upright orcs simple because so many people want it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I wouldn't mind surnames.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post

Ya. even if it doesn't wind up being class or race based, more of those kinds of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Everything offered on the list, introduced over a long period of time.