Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

WoD Last boss - Possibly Spoilers

Hello guys!!!
    I know its a bit early to speculate about it, but... why not??
    Since WotLK, we 'know' beforehand who would be the xpac's last boss, but since there is no info about it right now, who do you think it will be WoD's last boss?

(I have no idea of how to start a pool here so leave your opinions on the comments pls!)

I have 3 ideas of whom it would be....

Grom Hellscream: the leader of the Iron Horde (correct me if I am wrong): Kinda the first choice when you read the xpac's title :3

Infinite Dragonflight: they helped Garrosh escape and may have their own agenda yet unclear to us...

Burning Legion: Guldan is a warlock and is working under someone's supervision... maybe he will be the last boss or maybe we will find out who the Master Of Puppets is... I dont think it will be Kil'jaeden or Archimond.

Whats your ideas???

Thanks!!!!

Most likely Hogger v2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Aigh, seeing double. *ahem*

I think it'll wind up being something to do with the Infinite Dragonflight.

The Burning Legion might be another contender, but if we're in Draenor's past then it'll be the past/alternate version of the Legion. I'm not particularly interested in dealing with the Legion if it's not going to affect the present storyline, so I hope it's not that.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrieloceano View Post
    Hello guys!!!
    I know its a bit early to speculate about it, but... why not??
    Since WotLK, we 'know' beforehand who would be the xpac's last boss, but since there is no info about it right now, who do you think it will be WoD's last boss?

(I have no idea of how to start a pool here so leave your opinions on the comments pls!)

I have 3 ideas of whom it would be....

Grom Hellscream: the leader of the Iron Horde (correct me if I am wrong): Kinda the first choice when you read the xpac's title :3

Infinite Dragonflight: they helped Garrosh escape and may have their own agenda yet unclear to us...

Burning Legion: Guldan is a warlock and is working under someone's supervision... maybe he will be the last boss or maybe we will find out who the Master Of Puppets is... I dont think it will be Kil'jaeden or Archimond.

Whats your ideas???

Thanks!!!!
    Thinking Legion. Mannoroth/Gul-Dan.

Surely blizzard can't just bury Wrathion's warning of the legion return. So I think they'll end it with Mannoroth calling KJ saying that he's failed or some crap. We've already found Kil Jaedan to be in Warlords as well.

So yeah, I think eventually word will spread that we are from an alternate universe, and the legion will find their own way into our universe. Something like that.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

I honestly think it will be Wrathion.

Deleted
    Neither the Infinite Dragonflight, nor Gul'Dan. The infinite flight was damaged beyond repair during cataclysm, and Kairozdormu (The guy who helped Garrosh escape) isn't even with them for all we know. Gul'Dan opposes the Iron horde. He is as sinister and evil as it gets, but he has a completely different path for the horde in mind, and after all: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would not be too surprised to fight WITH him (how awesome would that be??).

Final boss has to be one of the Warlords.....meeeeehhhh....we just had an xpac with a big bad orc as the ultimate encounter...so I really have no idea.

Maybe its not even a man-to-man (more like man-to-raid) encounter, but a big event aka. "Stop the Horde from getting through the portal"? ^^

Also, Ner'Zhul. We are in a different timeline, so might as well change the orcish history completely, no damage done, and hey, we are the guys who know what would happen otherwise, amirite?
    Last edited by mmoc486dcfca17; 2014-08-11 at 07:42 AM.

A big ass murloc.

- - - Updated - - -

Also no spoilers as none of us know who the actual end boss will be. This is all just meaningless speculation.

Kil'Jaeden or Archimonde. We already kill Garrosh during questing and most of the Iron Horde Orc leaders in dungeons and the first raids. With 6.1 it will become clear that the Burning Legion will play an important part, same with the alternative Gul'Dan. For that reason I think we will face and kill (not just shove him back into his Sunwell toilet) Kil'Jaeden with the Patch 6.5. Before that we will face a mixture of corrupted Draenei, Eredar, Demons and red Iron Horde orcs that drank the demon blood after we killed their leaders with 6.0 and 6.1.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    It will be the Molten Corgi

Perhaps Illidan, when het gets to Draenor for the first time.

Edit: I know I didn't pay attention the the timeline and so on, but it'd be interesting

Grom.

/10chars

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope someone we haven't already asskicked...

Many characters are going to turn into Death Knights and alter the flow of events.

Blizzard stated in the past that the last boss isn't a demon and isn't an orc. But we've all seen how true they've held to their word with all the other info for Warlords.

If it isn't a demon or an orc, that rules out possibilities like Kil'Jaeden, Gul'dan, Grom, Mannoroth, etc.

The only thing that is left is some dragon lurking in the shadows, pulling the strings within the Bronze/Infinite Dragonflight (or maybe even Nozdormu), or the much crazier theory, Medivh.

Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    Blizzard stated in the past that the last boss isn't a demon and isn't an orc.
    Noticed that too. However, they could as well go the cheesy way by saying...BOTH, like Grommash drinking demon blood etc. Apart from this miserable scenario, I'd say a death knight, an abberation or an Eredar should be a much better outcome.

I want it to be Medivh.

For the looks of it... Shattrath will be the legion raid at some point (Gul'dan, even Mannoroth... who knows) and i guess we'll deal with Grom in the final raid but not as the final boss. Now, how it can be Medivh... that's something i don't know, but is something i'd love to see (and kill), it would be a good fit considering how Khadgar is one of the big good guys.

But whatever it is... i don't want them to spoil me beforehand, i want to discover in-game. How would we have reacted to Garrosh being the final boss if we didn't know about it before launch? i want WoD to give me the answer with his final boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Plot twist: Wrathion!
    Arukas

Deleted
    Meh.

/10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Have we seen Teron Gorefiend around yet?