Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mops dungeons we weren't that good because they were too easy. WoD dungeons are less linear and are harder.
    Your server may be dead but raidings as good as it ever was. Boss mechanics I should say.
    I will agree that professions are watered down, and I do wish they would overhaul them.
    Guilds are the same as always. There were always guilds that would spam invite you like that. Guild leveling in WoD is being removed so all guilds will be on equal footing.

You will all be playing my party based MMO obviously. I will be rolling in million dollar bill rolls, after recovering from my money pit injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JLKrombacher View Post
    I have taken many breaks from WoW. As soon as I know that it will be gone and I will not have a chance to ever play new expansions I will be telling everyone "it is only momentary, they will be back". Then I will realize I was wrong and begin throwing stuff around my apartment, shredding all the furniture until I am left in the middle of a torn down living room. Later that night I would have told myself "why did you have to take so many breaks from WoW. I killed WoW. If only I never unsubbed". Months will pass as I float about my real life, ignoring people even more than I do now. Years later I will accept that WoW is gone and find a new hobby in the form of a different video game. Then life will go on.
    Here lies JLKrombacher,

he sure new how to play games

his final words:

"LFG, hanging out, just need it for daily, PST"

Deleted
    Only thing to replace WoW, is going to be something else blizzard makes. Titan etc

Deleted

I think WoW has at least 10 years till it's gone, and even then, there will be another Warcraft based game, think about it, Warcraft has been here since before 1997.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other games, more books.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Probably hide in my room and masturbate 24/7 until I die of starvation

I would play a new MMORPG. I would pretend I was happy, but on the inside, I'd be crying.

If WoW ended, I would feel like a bunch of people close to me died, because of the amount of time I spent with my characters. The farming, the questing, the pvp, getting ganked, grouping up with other players, all those adventures and memories gone.

Is that sad? I think it's sad.

Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    I think he's spot on considering you seem so defensive and hurt because somebody made a minor comment about getting out and finding other sources of inspiration. You're obviously far too obsessed and attached.
    I'd actually appreciate it if you could point out where I was getting "so defensive". As far as I can tell I was telling him my point of view. If that makes me defensive... Oh well...
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

10+ Year Old Account
    two words: Star Citizen

I'll move on to Titan.

It will be like that one episode of Spongebob, when Patrick gives Spongebob the huge ball of gum for Best Friend's Day.

Suddenly dozens of people will erupt out of nowhere to rejoice in the light outside!

More likely than not though, I'll just go play a new game.

play any of the following games that hopefully will put WoW out of its misery. After the shitty expansions since Wrath something needs to.

Everquest Next (EQ 2.0)
    Camelot Unchained (Daoc 2.0)
    Shroud of the Avatar (Ultima Online 2.0)

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of other games to pay. In fact my subscription is canceled. There's Natural Selection 2, Dark Souls 2, and there's always Team Fortress 2. Seems the best things always come in 2's.

after the game? sending out raid invites--

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy33 View Post
    play any of the following games that hopefully will put WoW out of its misery. After the shitty expansions since Wrath something needs to.

Everquest Next (EQ 2.0)
    Camelot Unchained (Daoc 2.0)
    Shroud of the Avatar (Ultima Online 2.0)
    There will never be a WoW killer... WoW will die of old age, it will die alone; it will have lived so long it will have seen a time when it was the only MMORPG of it's kind left in existence... it will have outlived even it's own clones... it's own children. WoW will not be killed by another MMO or due to neglect; it will die when it's playerbase's generation literally dies out....

Stare blankly at my computer screen and jerk off every ten minutes when I get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    Well I'm gonna go ahead and put the ball in your court and believe you aren't an artist on the grounds that you aren't acting like one. You can get inspiration passively and actively, and obviously I was referring to active inspiration, because that's what my question is related to. You're no different from the other poster; just jumping to conclusions to put yourself on top of others in your own fantasy.
    You can believe whatever you wish--I'm speaking of objective reality here. And, objectively, this is what you posted:
    If you were a creative you might understand better that every artist gets inspiration primarily from one particular place.
    Again, if a sole source of inspiration is the basis for the entirety of your repertoire and you have no material otherwise, you're likely not an artist. This is not fantasy, it is fact, regardless of who or what I or anyone else is or thinks of ourselves.

Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    You can believe whatever you wish--I'm speaking of objective reality here. And, objectively, this is what you posted:

Again, if a sole source of inspiration is the basis for the entirety of your repertoire and you have no material otherwise, you're likely not an artist. This is not fantasy, it is fact, regardless of who or what I or anyone else is or thinks of ourselves.
    Fine, you go on living your life thinking the way you do, and I'll go on with mine thinking the way I do. Neither of us will change the other's mind. Go find someone else to attack.
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”