Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsardion Vaergrim View Post
    Fine, you go on living your life thinking the way you do, and I'll go on with mine thinking the way I do. Neither of us will change the other's mind. Go find someone else to attack.
    I have yet to attack you. I'm puzzled why you feel you are being attacked. I simply made an observation that someone who is creative does not depend upon a sole inspiration nor derive their talents from a sole inspiration. Since you do not seem to have a good understanding of the definition of creative, perhaps a dictionary will help:

1cre·a·tive
    adjective \krē-ˈā-tiv, ˈkrē-ˌ\

: having or showing an ability to make new things or think of new ideas
    : using the ability to make or think of new things : involving the process by which new ideas, stories, etc., are created

: done in an unusual and often dishonest way
    Notice that being creative is not contingent upon having inspiration, it is the creation of new things and ideas. Perhaps if you were creative you would understand.

We'd play other games. Not like Wow was the 1st, or only currently, MMORPG out there. Plenty of things you can do post wow, video game wise (Anyway, you know Blizz would have some follow up we'd be playing if that did happen, as unlikely as it is)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    What will I do after Wow is done? Play a different video game, or play nothing at all (except for older nostalgia games, from time to time)

You know, do all the other things we do.

Post here maybe.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    Wait, so WoW isn't going to last forever? D:
    lol Terenas: no MMO not even WoW rules forever my son!, there must always be...and mmo king

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Play WoW 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Move on, play something else. Take up a new hobby perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.