Warlords of Draenor and 5 man dungeons.

So after the "Draenor in action" video I was very excited about the sneak peaks of the 5 man dungeons, I don't follow beta that close or participate in it obviously..

but what I would really like to see out of this xpac is continued 5 man dungeon support in the patches, having no new 5 man dungeons introduced during Mists of Pandaria really was a drag, and I am not just looking for easy pick up loot from them.. (but all my alts did very much enjoy the ToC 5 man, the ICC 5 mans, and the Hour of Twilight 5 mans) I just feel like new 5 mans dungeons should be a big deal to them, they are a significant feature for the game and I would be happy with even just 1 new dungeon per tier released at least.

Do we know the stance they have in WoD about post launch 5 man dungeons?

10+ Year Old Account
    i also really enjoy 5man content. I hope they bring this back in a big way. I never really understood why they couldn't have dungeons that utilise the raid artwork / content that was created for the raid and just make a dungeon version of it.

Don't get me wrong, scenarios are good, and i like how they use existing maps / terrain / places around the world as settings for content, but i feel these could be more "story" or "lore" based, while dungeons can be what dungeons are meant to be.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has said that they would like to add more dungeons over the course of the expansion, but no promises. They also mentioned the possibility of adding a mythic difficulty to release dungeons in later patches too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they will. Theres an interview from yesterday where they say that they want to, but are making no promises. Even 2-3 would be nice. 2 in patch 6.2, and 3 in 6.4 would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think they will. Theres an interview from yesterday where they say that they want to, but are making no promises. Even 2-3 would be nice. 2 in patch 6.2, and 3 in 6.4 would be ideal.
    yeah that would be sweet if they could pull that off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Blizzard has said that they would like to add more dungeons over the course of the expansion, but no promises. They also mentioned the possibility of adding a mythic difficulty to release dungeons in later patches too.
    Mythic dungeons. Oh, be still my heart.

Sig by Isilrien