Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    A lot of the aquatic creatures, we could use from Pandaria or Vash'jr. Sea Turtles, Orcas, Sharks, Whale Sharks.
    Yeah, I tried not to mention any existing creatures that could return, but there's definitely tons of them in-game already - murlocs, sea giants, fish, eels, makrura, gilgoblins, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    A island which these beasts roam.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, is that a pet or a baby he's holding? There will be cat-people in WoD called Sabreon, although I don't know if they'll be smoking any pipes!

Orcs, I want to see more orcs!

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm maybe playable boat people for horde and playable horde for allaince

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Human humanoids? Like pirates not allied with the Alliance, but a neutral faction.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    How about Human humanoids? Like pirates not allied with the Alliance, but a neutral faction.
    that'd be awesome! could call them something edgy as well like "bloodsail buccaneers"

A gnomish boat or submarine race, to remind us of the Shimmering Flats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manicwrath View Post
    that'd be awesome! could call them something edgy as well like "bloodsail buccaneers"
    I dont know Bloodsail is more generic douchebag pirates. I want a more rebellious anti monarchy politically minded pirate group to play a part of.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Oncalis - Chaotic Good - Neutral Race (a race of jaguar-like people)
    Glyph of Sergant - A glyphs that allows you to transform into a humanoid dinosaur.
    *Night Elves = Raptor
    *Tauren = Direhorn
    *Troll = Devilsaur
    *Worgen = Ankylosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There will be cat-people in WoD called Sabreon, although I don't know if they'll be smoking any pipes!
    Na, the game is made in the US. They'd have to take an aircraft carrier full of $100 bills and crash it into an off-shore bank full of Congressman before they could add in someone smoking in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I dont know Bloodsail is more generic douchebag pirates. I want a more rebellious anti monarchy politically minded pirate group to play a part of.
    Since this is fantasy, that's entirely workable. In reality, that's never been a real thing that wasn't ... let's say "Questionable" about who they chose to label "an agent of the government."
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking "no new playable races or classes," at least for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I'm thinking "no new playable races or classes," at least for a while.
    I'm not talking about playable races, I'm talking about NPC races

While I don't want to see MORE Races or Classes (we have a bunch already).
    I think it would be neat to see Naga as a playable race. Maybe have it neutral as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Devechka View Post
    While I don't want to see MORE Races or Classes (we have a bunch already).
    I think it would be neat to see Naga as a playable race. Maybe have it neutral as well.
    I mean NPC races that you interact with in-game.

Crab people. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    Ogres and Furbolg...
    think that could be ok. though i wish for dryards instead of furbolgs. now I can also imagine arakoah, but still would place them on 3rd place after dryards and furbolgs.

I don't see them going to the south seas cause it would cata all over again and they have state a few times they aren't going to do a cata style zone again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    I don't see them going to the south seas cause it would cata all over again and they have state a few times they aren't going to do a cata style zone again
    As if Blizzard would never change their mind.

Cant think of a good race that fits the south sea theme. Crab- or fishlike creatures dont make a good race imo.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see the Jinyu. I know they aren't necessarily from the South Seas, but I could see them taking an interest in aquatic-themed affairs. It could be because I have a slight Jinyu obsession, but hey, we all like something weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I mean NPC races that you interact with in-game.
    Races that you just see out in the world are much more boring than things you want to be playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Crab people. /10chars