Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Why PvP makes you wanna quit?

Why it makes ME wanna quit ?

I hate the aspect that a PVE gear can own at PVE+PvP, and PVP gear is useless at PVE since we get PVP Power Instead of a useful stat.
    My friend is (mage) 552ilevel Pvp Gear, Full Set, and I was a hunter with no PVP gear and my ilevel was 499 (green gear and two pieces of prideful gear) I always own him in the duels, why is that? he ain't a noob or nothing, I just can't put my head around it really..

A good way is to fix the resilience bit.
    Last edited by mmoc2b088a37aa; 2014-08-11 at 02:27 PM.

Well its the bots for me. I do random bgs most of the time and bots just ruin it.

Deleted
    Bots. If you want to do pvp you need gear. The only way to get the first pvp gear is at random bgs. Random bgs are full bots. Why do I have to put that effort at it if lots of people doesn't? It makes me quit. I don't want to bot myself because I'm sure I would be caught the first day. That's my luck.

And Blizzard does nothing at all. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold bots at the Blizzard Store.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tryhards in BG's that want to farm bloody coins to get a worthless title. I don't have a problem with people that farm on the coins the real way which is killing people on timeless isle. But the tryhards in random bg's bother me. Not to the point to get me to quit, but enough to bother me.

Gear grinds make me want to quit more than anything, followed by healers, then queues.

Bads/Bots/extreme class imbalances

As for your duel example, your mage friend is either awful or you are just better than him. Still, hunter shuts down mages pretty hard so it is not surprising in the least.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Gear grinds make me want to quit more than anything, followed by healers, then queues.
    This really. May be I'd put healers 1st.

I think as long as I have a semi-organized and skilled friend group, I generally am okay with the state of PvP. But, the random scene is far too unpredictable but predictable at the same time. The strategies never change, even if you do them wrong every time. But, at the same time, you have no clue if you're going to have a team with 5 out of 10 bots and 3 out of 10 fresh WoD 90's, or 7 other 552+ players.

Now, there's nothing that can be done about that at this point, but the fact that the only meaningful (see "progression") is within the limits of instanced PvP, makes it hard to continue playing.

Deleted
    Nearly every change they've made since the release of Cataclysm (apart from cross-realm arena teams) has made me want to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    This really. May be I'd put healers 1st.
    Oh believe me I had to think about which order to put them in. Most of the few fun games I have anymore are the ones where neither side has any healers. I hate how powerful and mandatory they have become over the years. And it only gets worse every expansion.

Deleted
    I would really love for someone to make a poll here on mmo champion and see if people support bots or they are quitting pvp for this specific issue: Bots, then post this on wow forums US/EU so that the community managers or wow devs reply on this thread, it needs to be heard in one solid thread

horrible balance and rampant exploitation (mmr, win trading, ect)

Playing horde US it is hard for me to come across bots, so they don't botter me as much.

OT, in order:
    1) Gear system... I had a miserable time capping gear on my alt during the start of the season, now my alt and my main have 25k conquest points/4k honor points which I have absolutely nothing to do with. I have 5 other alts at 90 (and 2 at 85/87) that I could play with, but everytime I think about the gear grind I would have to do, I give up. The worst part is that blizzard have already said that they like this system and it won't change...
    2) Balance... X will fix is probably the story of this game balance, ever since I started playing, we had comps that were retardly OP and allowed to continue OP for over half of the year. In our current expansion, mages and warriors have been absolutely OP for the last two seasons (11 months now) and this is in fact the norm, rogues have been OP for the whole S11, which is the longest one to date. Blizz always promisses faster content, but never delivers, so I think this will still be a problem in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad class balance and crap players that think they're good because their class is ridiculous at the current time, Boomkins being the prime example atm, takes 0 skill to jump around spamming instants and then suddenly hitting you with a 100k+ skillsurge whilst healing themselves and having a thousand cd's to use if shit hits the fan.

PvP in wow is terrible and outdated in general and healers are a big part of the reason why. Healers in pvp are just not fun anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside of things like class imbalance/etc the one thing that I hate the most about PvP is the awful gear grind when gearing a new toon. BGs in general just feel so bad...filled with bots and people that really can't even do things like call out where the enemy is headed. I dread doing non-premade BGs.

Deleted
    AV style = Too many chiefs, not enough Indians.
    CTF Style = Little to no team play
    All of them = Far FAR too many idiots and abusive players.
    the gear grind.....
    Few to none objectives , I Loved Halaa because we would fight for a stratigic point in the game world.

I only feel that way when I get streaks of shit luck in random BGs. 0-5, queue up for another one, and it's something like Deepwind Gorge. Scan my teammates before it begins, see 5+ people who barely break 400k health buffed. Scan Horde team, see everyone in almost full Prideful. Great. It sometimes gets to the point where I specifically queue for IoC and wait forever because it's worth the wait just to get a win for the evening and be done with it (I play Alliance so IoC is pretty much a guaranteed win).

Also feel that way when I get in one of those CTF games like Warsong Gulch, and the enemy FC is a guardian druid with like 3 monks healing him, while my team only has a couple of DPS geared enough to even make a scratch on any of them.

Although my experience in PvP is limited to random BGs. I got maybe one piece of Prideful gear from doing 2v2s, but aside from that, I've farmed my entire Prideful set (short of one last piece, which I'm currently like 300 points away from getting) just doing random BGs. Don't care anything for arenas, and my friends/guildies aren't big on doing rated BGs.

Deleted
    The feeling of anything you do being useless. If I play my destro warlock (2.2cr+ in 2s) in 2s and meet a decent Resto shammy + warrior combo, there's just nothing I can do, such fights feel disgusting for me.
    So I guess the amount of interrupts.. It's such a pain as a destro lock (essentially the only caster around) sometimes.

Gear. I'm so sick of grinding out gear over and over.