Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Whatever floats your boat.

I don't know what I'd do tbh, I've never dated. Like ever.

Okay, I've had my fair share of first date sex (or I just met you at the club an hour ago, and I don't remember your name sex), but my general experience with that was rarely good. I'm one of those dudes who likes his sex to be actually fun. First date sex is rarely good, it can be mildly decent, but it is rarely GOOD or AMAZING, simply because the lack of personal level comfort that develops after a couple of dates.

Again this is my experience. So usually if I really like a girl, I tend to drag it out to the third date before having sex, even if she seems open to the option on the first one.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltah View Post
    To put it more clearly, I was/am a sub, the ex was not a Dominant... hence the incompatibility.

Because there's absolutely no way whatsoever for anyone to learn, or for people to learn together, right? The lifestyle has a close knit community with mentors and teachers for a reason. Hell, you can even take classes at a vast majority of private clubs, and most offer numerous lecture series with supervised practice on a weekly basis.
    Not to mention there are people that actually get turned on by extreme pain and actual harm. They exist...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Not to mention there are people that actually get turned on by extreme pain and actual harm. They exist...
    And they should be avoided at all costs.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I've always felt like when you give yourself to someone sexually, you lose just a bit of yourself to them every time it happens. I honestly wish I waited until marriage because I want all those intimate pieces of myself to belong to my husband and no one else. But I'm old fashioned like that.
    How much of yourself do you lose each time? I'm just curious at what point you will cease to exist. I suppose if you don't like sex you can use this argument with your husband later on "sorry honey, once a month is the maximum we can do, otherwise I will cease to exist within just a couple hundred goes."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    1) During sex he farted constantly. Apparantly he gets flatulant when randy. That was various dates dodged.
    If you aren't a dude that is just funny. If you are a dude it could just be air pockets from getting stuffed in the pooper?

2) Usually after the sex we become relaxed more thus making the other dates feel more organic and enjoyable.
    Agreed...it is also a good way to know if you even want another date with him or her.

3) Sometimes a guy says or does something during/after sex that makes you realize he isn't for you e.g getting possesive
    Agreed.

I agree with most of what you said...but I've never been a sex on the first time out kind of guy. The STD rate at my college (which is when I became sexually active) was something ridiculous like 35% of the student body while I was there. I always figured it they wanted to give it up for me on the first date they were probably that way for way too many other guys.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2014-08-12 at 12:59 AM. Reason: I fail at [quoting] today

1) During sex he farted constantly. Apparantly he gets flatulant when randy. That was various dates dodged.
    I can't handle bottoms who are fart monsters, NOT because it's hyper repulsive to me but it kills my ability to be serious. You know in those moments before and after, it can be an ego killer for the guy if you can't look him in the face cause his farts are making you lol like mad.
    Post sex .. well, that is funny for 100 different extra reasons too.

I like to wait till I chat the person up and get a lay of the land so to speak before I go plowing the fields.. lol usually the 2nd for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    If you aren't a dude that is just funny. If you are a dude it could just be air pockets from getting stuffed in the pooper?
    There is this theory about that, and how air gets in there, you know from falling out or miss thrusts. Like if you could blow someone fucking you threw a wall due to built up air pressure, chances are that guy is a bad lay. LOL (which is why I and John Waters find great humor in the whole thing)
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2014-08-12 at 01:08 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread somehow became a fart thread...? lolwut

10+ Year Old Account
    just curious here, do you happen to wear a shirt that say "I fuck on first date" by any chance? xD
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    How much of yourself do you lose each time? I'm just curious at what point you will cease to exist. I suppose if you don't like sex you can use this argument with your husband later on "sorry honey, once a month is the maximum we can do, otherwise I will cease to exist within just a couple hundred goes."
    Because she meant that literally right? O.o

I agree with her in the sense that, for people who don't enjoy casual sex "just for the fun of it" and instead attach various connotations/meanings to it, it isn't a good idea to go around sleeping with people who are practically strangers (you're not going to be all that close to a person after 1 date).

Examples:

Person A loves sex, because sex. It keeps them refreshed and is a source of positive feelings in their life. So sex on a first date is really just on par for the course.

Person B doesn't really love sex, but feels like it enhances his image. He has to put in effort and stress about it, because he thinks "I MAN THING, MUST BE SEXING". Because he's not really into it though, chances are high of things going wrong and being miscommunicated, because in the first place, he wasn't comfortable with it and it wasn't a good experience.

Person C loves romantic sex only. The type that occurs after they're sure they really like a person (or love, depending on the threshold), is comfortable being around the person and wants the lead-up stuff. Sure, they could have sex on a first date, but that would end up "draining" them in a way, because it's too fast for what they're comfortable with.

I find it ironic that the "sexually free" people here are the ones trying to impress their opinions on the others they deem "sexually repressed". You guys do realise that "I enjoy sex my way" works both (and actually multiple) ways right?

Any girls wanna go out on a date?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    What a world we live in where the non-sluts, male and female, are the ones getting mocked.
    What you expect in a world where it's all about what feels good, in a world where the kids these days have short attention spans and little discipline or self control?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Whatever floats your boat.

I don't know what I'd do tbh, I've never dated. Like ever.
    O.o Oh yeah? *mischievous smirk*
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I wouldn't have sex on a first date, no.

I've always waited until I was in a exclusive monogamous relationship with someone to have sex with them. I've always felt like when you give yourself to someone sexually, you lose just a bit of yourself to them every time it happens. I honestly wish I waited until marriage because I want all those intimate pieces of myself to belong to my husband and no one else. But I'm old fashioned like that.
    Good for you. Rare for someone to have that attitude now days, but it is a commendable one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    what's a date?
    *run out of the room crying*
    This so much. *cries*

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just sex.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    This so much. *cries*
    I hear crying is a turn-on in Japan.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The older I get, the earlier I expect sex. I used to wait weeks for some 18 year old pussy. Now that I am approaching 30, I like to see what I am getting myself into.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I hear crying is a turn-on in Japan.
    *moving to Japan*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    *moving to Japan*
    I hear non-Japanese are a turn off in Japan.

Just, be kind.