Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Beta - Build 18716, Upcoming Raid Testing, Dungeon Difficulty

See the front page for the latest notes!
    Last edited by chaud; 2014-08-12 at 03:25 AM.

Yup. My Installer just started the download. Clicked on this link expecting to find info and I'm too early! Oh noes!!!

Looks like about 1.27gb download.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Yup. My Installer just started the download. Clicked on this link expecting to find info and I'm too early! Oh noes!!!

Looks like about 1.27gb download.
    Last two or three builds has been my case too. >.<

Everything Is Awesome! (New) Throw an Awesomefish at someone. 10 points.
    Oh Blizzard.

I'd like to bring special attention to the pygmy cow mount listed here. Taruen mount ftw.

I'm not sure how I feel about the mount name "Goblin Lawn Mower"

Deleted
    Hans'gar & Franzok

Are they making fun of german names?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Hans'gar & Franzok

Are they making fun of german names?
    Its a shout out to an old SNL Skit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Zk2vUmjpk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Zk2vUmjpk
    Haha awesome.

It almost makes me sad they're doing a tuning pass on the dungeons, I love them right now, one mistake and you're dead.

Still "THE shield". I wonder if that's the start of what Blizzard mentioned months & months ago? They mentioned that they were keen to upgrade iconic armor to go with the new race models.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving the Warrior Auto Stance Changes according to ability uses. Seems that a dps warrior, can more easily emergency tank, maybe to buy time for a Tank Rez. Already configuring some macros for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    I'm loving the Warrior Auto Stance Changes according to ability uses. Seems that a dps warrior, can more easily emergency tank, maybe to buy time for a Tank Rez. Already configuring some macros for this!
    True. and if im reading patch notes correctly they added both, Fury and Arms Devastate and Revenge. I can hardly wait to see the changes as soon as servers went up.

4.1 and 4.2 had the perfect dungeon difficulty level for me. Usually puggable, but gave random groups a bit of a nice challenge. Just fun to do. 4.0 was too hardcore in my opinion, especially for healers.

I feel most of the dungeons right now are really nice. Maybe not what they want more a normal, but if heroic tuning is similar to what normal is right now for some instances, that'd be awful. Some bosses are strong and really punish for mistakes, but not impossible to avoid. Hopefully Heroic tuning is well.

Last edited by Ulminia; 2014-08-12 at 01:29 AM. Reason: opps embeds dont work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    or

Heidi Klum named her 2 Boobies Hans und Franz

much possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by Terashi View Post
    It almost makes me sad they're doing a tuning pass on the dungeons, I love them right now, one mistake and you're dead.
    Personally they should keep that sort of difficulty for challenge modes. A slightly more nerfed version for heroics and of course a fairly easier version for end game normal/leveling up normal. That way all player bases have something in terms of difficulty for the dungeons. My opinion only of course
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome news about the bulwark. I think that just cemented me choosing my warrior as main for warlords.

I hope we get other cool items updated. Hammer of the Naaru to fit with the Paladin T4 remake.