Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I'd love to see his armory, seeing as he was an avid player!
    I hear he was a big custom/build your own PC fan too. I really would like to get a look at the system someone like him would built to play with.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Robin Williams was a great man, and if I could, I'd have all and every character in WoW replaced with the characters he played during his life.
    If you watch Family Guy, you know that's a bad idea!

Deleted
    Come on guys, are you serious? It's not like I'm completly against this idea, it won't change anything but it just seems sad that the guy just died and all you care about is that Blizzard makes him into an NPC, like everything will be fine again when they do it, really? If they're going to do it atleast they shouldn't do it so soon, it would just seem a little disrespectful in my honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolt View Post
    it is very selfish to commit suicide when u have millions of fans, i am not supporting someone who dont care for others. no thank you
    A. Family are more important than fans.

B. It is ignorant to place judgement on someone with the problems he had. Yes, suicide isn't the right way out, but if the world was a little bit more understanding of people who commit suicide, they wouldn't bloody do it in the first place.

Robin Williams should be the new class in Warlords

10+ Year Old Account
    In a week no one is going to care about him again, I bet 99% of the people who signed the petition haven't watched a movie or even had a thought of him within the last month.
    There's so many tragedies in the world daily, but one celebrity kills himself due to depression and the world starts to mope. It's unbelievably pathetic.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Well shit...one of the few actors I hoped to see more from. I'll be downloading every single one of his movies and comedy shows next week. D:
    If you care about him or his movies, you should buy them, not steal them.

Why don't we just put 6.8 million of active subscribers to the WoW aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    If you haven't noticed, wow is heavily laden with pop culture references that have no link to wow.
    I think he should be in Undercity, next to Nate Blightcaller, and Nate can tell him to go kill himself, and then he does! Like, he cuts his wrist, Nathanos calls him a pansy and that it wasn't quick enough. Will Robins walks up the ramp, ties a noose and then jumps off. Nathanos tells him he would have been more impressed, if he didn't have to tell him to do it. And then tells him to stop squirming around, it's a distraction.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-08-13 at 01:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    If you watch Family Guy, you know that's a bad idea!
    Ahah, oh damn, I forgot about that episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    First of all, Robin Williams was a great actor and a lot of us will miss him dearly.

But seriously, why should he be in WoW? Just because he played it? Lots of players die daily who will never be an NPC (nor should they), why would a mere player as Robin be different?

As a fantastic actor as he was, he had nothing to do with World of Warcraft, apart from paying the monthly fee and playing it, like millions of us.

No.
    What did pink Floyd ever have to do with wow?

There must be room for a cross dressing actor somewhere ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redderz1 View Post
    What did pink Floyd ever have to do with wow?
    They're a favorite of the game's makers....

The personal taste of the creators of the game, for whatever it is, can be found in WoW all over the place since the game was released.
    It's a stable trademark of WoW to display pop culture reference, and other real life references.

For those who don't like it, the answer is simple: don't fucking play the game. It's 10 yrs old, you're late to the party.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    This faked caring disgusts me. In a week you will have forgotten all about this and gone back to not caring. You could've petitioned this when he was alive, but then you couldn't have made it look like you care.

You really think this is some kind of great honor? Absolutely disgusting. Go petition for something that actually matters.

Depression is not a disease, it is a sign of a weak mind. People have been coddled for too long about this crap, they need to just get over their shit and get on with it. He sounds like he had too much money and too much time on his hands. Poor little rich boy syndrome.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-13 at 02:35 PM.

It's obvious some people in this community have never actually dealt with suicide. So much disrespect, it's unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update on the W-In Game Tribute: It's a go.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/13/wo...-tribute/#null

That article's pretty vague-sounding but it looks like Blizzard is already putting something together ^_^

That aside, I will ask a Moderator or three to get rid of the off-topic posts now.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

It might be a recognized diagnosis but that just shows the flaws in the system. I suppose you think being an alcoholic is a disease too? How about being gay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgiest View Post
    It might be a recognized diagnosis but that just shows the flaws in the system. I suppose you think being an alcoholic is a disease too? How about being gay?
    You will never understand. It's a condition. Not a disease that can be cured necessarily.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgiest View Post
    Depression is not a disease, it is a sign of a weak mind. People have been coddled for too long about this crap, they need to just get over their shit and get on with it. He sounds like he had too much money and too much time on his hands. Poor little rich boy syndrome.
    Wow, this is ridiculously ignorant. Please come out of the dark ages and educate yourself.