Cloud - Arthas [H]

Who are we?

We're a guild on Arthas looking for raiders to join our guild and fill out our 25 man roster. Primarily made up of raiders from Vanilla through Wrath, we have a semi-casual, semi-hardcore approach to raiding. We like to clear content without spending an unreasonable amount of time grinding away at bosses.

What are we looking for?

We currently are finishing up our 10 man roster, but wish to expand it into 25 man, meaning we have open space for everyone. We are a fresh guild. We are looking for players who are ready to enter and do heroic content. Our first heroic raid will be on Tuesday (August 26th), we are a guild that started late into the expansion and want to build a core for WoD.

We still need a handful of DPS(Pref hunter, warlock, priest, mage) and a few healers (Pref Monk, Priest, druid) . Tank spots are extremely limited at the moment, as well as melee dps. Exceptions can always be made.

When do we raid?

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday (for progression) 9pm - 1230am server (EST).

We are looking for people who have exceptional attendance, but we are happy to make exceptions for unforeseen circumstances and events, as long as prior notice is given.

If you are interested or have any questions about us or our guild, please feel free to contact me, or any other officer in the guild:

Shiftans (Calyistis#1146)
    Whisks ( healingpants#1506)
    Thelastmimsy(kelleru#1624)

You may also apply on our website:
    cloud.guildlaunch.com
    Last edited by Hoflan; 2014-08-25 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Progress / recruitment updates.

Currently 12/14H on my main, but due to time changes for me irl, I cannot make the raid times of the guild I'm currently in. Looking to start over with my new main in Warlords. I'll add you tonight and maybe we can chat then? Would love to find a fresh group to progress with on a diff toon than what I currently play. I'm also avail to help with any strats/mechanical issues we have as I was a raid leader for the majority of SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by sadiee251 View Post
    Currently 12/14H on my main, but due to time changes for me irl, I cannot make the raid times of the guild I'm currently in. Looking to start over with my new main in Warlords. I'll add you tonight and maybe we can chat then? Would love to find a fresh group to progress with on a diff toon than what I currently play. I'm also avail to help with any strats/mechanical issues we have as I was a raid leader for the majority of SoO.
    Yeah please go ahead and add me on Btag. Calyistis#1146.

bbuummpp

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. Looking for healers + Ranged DPS

Currently looking for:

DPS:
    1 DK
    1 Balance Druid
    1-2 Mages
    1-2 hunters
    1 Priest
    1 Warlock

Healers:
    1 Monk
    1 Druid
    1 Paladin

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpbumpbump

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking

- - - Updated - - -

DK dps spot has been filled. Pretty much we just need ranged dps now and a few healers.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping

Bump, starting heroic