Justicar/Conq not accountwide, Battlemaster is? Cmon Blizz.. why?

Everybody says pvp titles aren't account wide, but battlemaster is and justicar isn't? is this a bug? I think Blizzard should fix this one for the hard workers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena Master isn't. They're both hard to acquire but not all the titles are account-wide, much Elite PvP mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    Arena Master isn't. They're both hard to acquire but not all the titles are account-wide, much Elite PvP mounts.
    Arena master is account wide.
    See my warrior and Paladin, while both have attained 2200 in 3s and 5s, only one has it in 2s. Yet both have arena master.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvexo/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvexx/advanced

Justicar best title EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

It's been this way for ages. I think I remember reading a while ago some inane reasoning they had for it, but I've given up on it and moved on from the one character I have with it after feeling bound to it for years.

It really is nonsense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Justicar best title EU
    Second best, Conquerer wins :P

Seriously though its crap that this is not account wide as its practically impossible to get since WSG and AB victory tokens were removed.

Blizz thinks by restricting it that it'll make people grind it out on more characters, which is stupid.
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2014-08-13 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Second best, Conquerer wins :P

Seriously though its crap that this is not account wide as its practically impossible to get since WSG and AB victory tokens were removed.

Blizz thinks by restricting it that it'll make people grind it out on more characters, which is stupid.
    Yeah, it's really punishing now since the tokens were taken away.
    I quite like the token system TBH, the way it interacted with mounts and ect.

Deleted
    I really hope they will change it so that Justicar will become account wide, along with the tabards. Tabard of Conquest is also account wide.

It's supposed to be a meaningless (it's just a grind) but extremely rare & hard to obtain title. That's literally its entire purpose. If you made it available to alts, it would take away some of that charm.

So, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    It's supposed to be a meaningless (it's just a grind) but extremely rare & hard to obtain title. That's literally its entire purpose. If you made it available to alts, it would take away some of that charm.

So, it's fine.
    How could something extremely rare and hard to obtain, be meaningless? If its so rare, making it accountwide wouldn't make u see it very much more than you already do. It would retain its charm based upon its rarity.

The entire charm of Conqueror/Justicar is that it's one of the oldest and perhaps the rarest (still obtainable) title in the game, and the fact it's limited only to a single character is a part of that charm. It makes you care more about the character that has it, instead of it being just one more thing you can stick on your panda rogue with 8 hours /played.

It's fine the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    The entire charm of Conqueror/Justicar is that it's one of the oldest and perhaps the rarest (still obtainable) title in the game, and the fact it's limited only to a single character is a part of that charm. It makes you care more about the character that has it, instead of it being just one more thing you can stick on your panda rogue with 8 hours /played.

It's fine the way it is.
    Until Blizzard fucks over your class to make it virtually unrecognizable from the one you started playing, and you are torn between swapping to a class that they still support vs staying with your old main out of nostalgia.

The very simple answer to this question is that the title is based on reputation with multiple factions, and faction rep is not account wide.

It doesn't matter how hard you worked on one toon to grind out that title. You log into a fresh toon, none of those factions give a shit about you, you haven't done anything for them yet.

End of discussion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    The very simple answer to this question is that the title is based on reputation with multiple factions, and faction rep is not account wide.

It doesn't matter how hard you worked on one toon to grind out that title. You log into a fresh toon, none of those factions give a shit about you, you haven't done anything for them yet.

End of discussion lol.
    Yet you can still use the 60 exalted title across all your characters. Plus other multi rep titles.

Solid reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    yet you can still use the 60 exalted title across all your characters. Plus other multi rep titles.

Solid reasoning.
    this.^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Until Blizzard fucks over your class to make it virtually unrecognizable from the one you started playing, and you are torn between swapping to a class that they still support vs staying with your old main out of nostalgia.
    Even so, not everyone is a fotm reroller. Conqueror/Justicar is a little something for those people who stick to their main.

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Tabard of Conquest is also account wide.
    It's not actually. It's available for every character on Alliance side, but it isn't on Horde. It's really stupid :| (The only reason my Monk got it is because my Monk was originally Alliance and then I faction changed later in MoP)

I'd love for it to be fully Account Wide though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    It's not actually. It's available for every character on Alliance side, but it isn't on Horde. It's really stupid :| (The only reason my Monk got it is because my Monk was originally Alliance and then I faction changed later in MoP)

I'd love for it to be fully Account Wide though.
    Yes well but as you said you can get it on that specific faction, with the tabard of arathi you can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justicar is harder to get than battlemaster? Don't you need it for battlemaster? I don't know I've had both for a very long time. Would be nice if they added something like warmaster if you have justicar, battlemaster, and khan.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Justicar is harder to get than battlemaster? Don't you need it for battlemaster? I don't know I've had both for a very long time. Would be nice if they added something like warmaster if you have justicar, battlemaster, and khan.
    Highlord for Alliance and Overlord for Horde
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne