Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best cinematic ever!!!!!!!! Garrosh saved grom holy shit, they dont drink, everything is gonna change, im so confused!!! Grom did the same movements as in wc3 but garrosh saves him my mind is blown blizz why u so good!!! 100 times better than i expected!!! Im geeking out

Quote Originally Posted by Rokee View Post
    3 months...okay, then.

So...Patch 6.0 incoming before or after Brewfest?
    haha , this "good guy Garrosh" is doing all this to invade our world and slaughter everything in its path , and that's our goal to stop this at its core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed having to wait until November (now taking bets that my new grand daughter will be born November 13). Cinematic did nothing for me. If I didn't already play the game, this would not entice me (nothing to do with quality - which is pretty awesome -).

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Launch on a Thursday - that's new. I guess it had to be like this to give people time to come home from Blizzcon.
    WotLK launched on a Thursday as well, Nov 13th 2008 actually.

Congrats to the 6% of players that predicted Mid-November

I originally thought November 18th, changed it to Dec 9th after the announcement of the Anniversary events. >.<

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post28665662

This is why I never play the lottery and should stop second guessing myself, lol.

The burning question remains, will MC40 and SSvsTM be available before or after launch?

Quote Originally Posted by kemper451 View Post
    Great cinematic but it seems to have references galore to those that know WC lore. I don't even though I've played Alliance for a few years. Does this expansion have a goal of a 'bad guy' or 'bad event' to work towards defeating? Garrosh looks like a good guy here and I'm not sure what we are trying to cause/prevent that will make the journey fun. The other intros seemed to indicate this, Illidan, LK, DW, (not Pandaria).
    Except for the fact that Grommash clearly exclaims that they will be conquerors while showing the construction of the Dark Portal that they will clearly be using to get to our Azeroth.... yeh

So Mythic Highmaul opening during US Thanksgiving week - yikes, sorry US world first race guilds.

Great cinematic but it seems to have references galore to those that know WC lore. I don't even though I've played Alliance for a few years. Does this expansion have a goal of a 'bad guy' or 'bad event' to work towards defeating? Garrosh looks like a good guy here and I'm not sure what we are trying to cause/prevent that will make the journey fun. The other intros seemed to indicate this, Illidan, LK, DW, (not Pandaria).
    Garrosh is still evil and is not (from our point of view) a good guy. Keep in mind that these orcs in the cinematic are not 'The Horde'. They're the orcs on Draenor. Garrosh has swayed his father Gromm Hellscream to full on attack Azeroth, for vengeance purposes mostly I would reckon (which is the main event we try to prevent).

So even though in the real Warcraft timeline Gromm (after actually drinking the blood - and doing so again some 25 years later) becomes a hero by freeing the orcs of their corruption and ties to demons, we have to presume that this Gromm is bad because of Garrosh's influence and the fact that he wants to destroy Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Doubloons View Post
    Dammit, Gul'dan. You were supposed to be on engineer
    LOLOL good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    Lords of War Ep1 was more entertaining than the cinematic, still 0 clarification on what the fucking storyline is(Draenor frozen in time Vs Alternate reality) 0 Hype for WoD still from me.
    Garrosh opening a portal into the past of an alternate reality(whatever) and wanting to lead the Iron Horde into real Azeroth. We are following him and stopping the Iron Horde cause we like current Azeroth. We will finally be successfull...end of story.

If you know anything about alternate reality and time travel in games/movies then it's that you should NOT take a second look at the storyline cause it's ALWAYS bull****...WoD won't be an exception there.

Cinematic was well done...but didn't catch me at all emotionally. I didn't have the feeling taht I need to get there and stop them, or that I should feel threatened...or that I should explore something. No "come play me" all at. It was like...ehm...watching a movie.
    Last edited by Pacster; 2014-08-14 at 05:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really boneheaded of Blizzard to stretch the content drought out for three more months. I guess they wanted to see if they could top the 800k subs they lost last quarter.

The cinematic was kinda disappointing, too. Not bad, but too short for my taste.

Amazing Cinematic, and the length was just perfect. Not to little and not to much to bloat the whole operation. I just want to kill everything and everybody now!

"After a year of trying to bring down Garrosh for being a genocidal maniac, get ready... for EVEN MORE HELLSCREAM. Siege of Orgrimmar II: Warlords of Draenor."

Honestly disappointed. For an expansion that is supposed to be giving the Draenei the attention they deserve, after years of nigh utter neglect; you'd certainly not think so, whether looking at the cover art or, as we've seen, the CGI trailer. Then again, from what i've seen thus far, the Draenei are essentially 'Alien Pandaren' in WoD.

World of Orcraft: Orclords of Orcnor, indeed.

Blizzard said it at last years blizz con. Basicly Garrosh is being used to change history. ( what faction in game has been known to want to re-write history? )
    Infinites? Garrosh is merely the catalyst to start world changing events. The pawn.

And we, ally or horde... Are going to be tasked, likely by the current factions, to stop the iron horde from destroying the current Azeroth.
    I wouldn't want to give you everything. Look some of it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Trailer! games still gonna suck. And MMO Champ still cares too much about it smh. I'll be enjoying ESO have fun with Orccraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Thraene View Post
    Fucking retards, that gives you 1 day to travel back from Blizzcon. REALLY dissapointed in the release date.
    I hope you didn't book your plane, because Blizzcon is the week before.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

i wish they would just make a movie in the style of the trailer, would be freakin sweet

Also the trailer did not make me want to fight them, it made me want to join them.
    Last edited by matchitehew; 2014-08-14 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaker View Post
    Nice Trailer! games still gonna suck. And MMO Champ still cares too much about it smh. I'll be enjoying ESO have fun with Orccraft.
    I played ESO, it is nothing to brag about and will be going free to play by years end guaranteed.

Still far from thrilled.