Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Very, very small percentage of guilds should it really matter to honestly. I mean if you are in race for world first level guild then I understand. If you are in a race for server first guild then I guess your pride will have to take a hit or your family will be missing you at meal time. Outside of that pretty much shouldn't matter for oh the other rather large percentage of guilds in the world.

Yeah because whole world celebrates thanksgiving, please don't open it so muricans can enjoy their turkey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsifer View Post
    This is what is making this game bad, STOP FUCKING RUSHING THROUGH CONTENT. who gives a shit if you wont be able to raid opening week!? its going to be there until they either shut down the server or rehash the shit. Why bother racing through it? 90% of you are not even skilled enough to be in the top 10% of your server anyways. Its a game, not a job. calm the fuck down and just play.
    That's the problem we can't play raids, i don't Care if we win or lose the race, but i do Care if i Can do What i Want to do When i Want to. Maybe u should Think more about your anger management and about what others enjoy about This game.
    Competition is by Nature something most humans find funny. Why not have it fun While playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Yeah because whole world celebrates thanksgiving, please don't open it so muricans can enjoy their turkey
    You might underestimate how many Americans play WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Why? Most raiders don't have a job.

Cite this please.
    Check my achievements bruh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    There was some discussion about this in the release date thread but I think this may be worth its own thread.

With WoD releasing on Thursday November 13, How do you think Blizzard will handle unlocking the raids? There are probably 2 reasonable options for normal/heroic Higmaul's release.

1: Tuesday November 18, giving everyone 5 days to level, gear up and run heroics.

2: Tuesday November 25 - giving 12 days to level and gear up.

Either situation has some problematic collision with the anniversary event November 17-Dec 1, and Thanksgiving, Nov 27.

Thoughts?
    From the front page:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Raids will open roughly two and a half weeks after the expansion releases. This will give players time to level and enjoy some dungeons and other content before they move on to raiding.
    Normal and Heroic will open first, with Mythic and LFR starting to open the following week.
    That sets up 12/2 for the first day of raiding.

Let's see, this year we have;

November 13 - Expansion date
    November 22 - 28 - Pilgrim's Bounty
    November 23 - WoW's 10th Anniversary
    December 15 - January 2 - Winter Veil
    Forgot Blizzcon