SoO will turn into 20 man mythic - how many Garrosh mounts will drop then?

Our raid is very close to kill Garrosh 25HC. Mid October SoO HC will be a 20 man Mythic raid. 25HC Garrosh now drops two Kor'kron Juggernaut mounts. How many will drop in SoO 20 man mythic? Anyone at Gamescon who could ask that or has asked that and knows?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Our raid is very close to kill Garrosh 25HC. Mid October SoO HC will be a 20 man Mythic raid. 25HC Garrosh now drops two Kor'kron Juggernaut mounts. How many will drop in SoO 20 man mythic? Anyone at Gamescon who could ask that or has asked that and knows?
    Who said it was going to turn into a 20 man mythic raid?????

Like all past raids it should stay the same once the 6.0 patch hits and the different modes will only apply to new raids.

Edit: Didn't know just woke up mybad.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-08-15 at 09:43 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Like all past raids it should stay the same once the 6.0 patch hits and the different modes will only apply to new raids.
    Blizzard did. Like last BlizzCon

I mean, it's on the front page.

As part of this patch, players will encounter fierce new opponents and get their first chance to experience a number of updates we’re making to the game. In addition to changes to the skills and abilities for every class, this patch will introduce brand new features such as 20-player Mythic-difficulty Siege of Orgrimmar, as well as systems adjustments including stat squish and diminishing returns on crowd control. The next chapter in the World of Warcraft saga is coming at you armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by t11fa View Post
    Blizzard did. Like last BlizzCon
    Yeah i think they said something about the ahead going away and mount becoming a rare drop not 100% when mythic hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I mean, it's on the front page.

Well dam. Didn't know that just woke up lol so mybad.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

us[DOT]battle[DOT]net/wow/en/blog/14014199/siege-of-orgrimmar-changes-in-patch-60-and-warlords-of-draenor-5-5-2014

Rite' ere. Heroic Siege is going to become mythic, Normal is gonna become Heroic, and flex is gonna become normal. (Item levels will stay the same).
    There's a lot of other small changes, such as heirloom drop rates and such, but you can read those for yourself.

Isn't it gonna be a 1% drop rate now with 6.0? I know it will be when WoD launches, but they might do that with 6.0 as well.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

In addition to the above changes, when Patch 6.0 arrives:

Flexible Raid difficulty will cease to exist as it does now, and will be removed from the raid queue interface. The new Normal difficulty of Siege of Orgrimmar will offer a similar experience to that of Flexible Raid.
    The new Group Finder tool will be available, designed to help players create and find groups for Normal and Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and other cross-realm group content.
    Siege of Orgrimmar achievements will be relabeled according to the new difficulty structure (e.g. “Heroic: Malkorok” will now be “Mythic: Malkorok”). Credit for these will be retroactively awarded to players who earned them before Patch 6.0.
    The Garrosh Hellscream “Ahead of the Curve” and “Cutting Edge” Feats of Strength will cease to be obtainable.
    This means that the Kor’kron War Wolf, awarded by the “Ahead of the Curve” Feat of Strength, will also cease to be obtainable upon release of the pre-expansion Patch 6.0.
    With the release of Patch 6.0, the drop rate of the Heirloom weapons from Garrosh Hellscream on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will be significantly increased.
    Players who have yet to get any Heirlooms will have a 100% (guaranteed) chance of getting a spec-appropriate Heirloom when defeating Garrosh on Normal difficulty or higher.
    The chance of receiving additional Heirlooms beyond the first will also be increased.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/140...aenor-5-5-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Isn't it gonna be a 1% drop rate now with 6.0? I know it will be when WoD launches, but they might do that with 6.0 as well.
    As far as I know, it's not with 6.0.
    Probably as a motivator to get people to keep doing it, since it will apparently be a bit easier than it should be.

I think the mount drop rate drops to 1% with 6.0, afaik? I mean, maybe it won't because the level cap is still 90 and you can still only go up to 588 ilvl, but they have to change SoO so much to make it Mythic and nerf so many fights (cf Thok) that the place is taking a significant nerf.

I mean, if the wolf from the normal mode AotC is going away, why wouldn't the drop rate of the heroic mount be reduced to its counterparts, the fire bird, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Normally that doesn't happen until the lvl cap is raised. No reason to do it early this time anymore than before.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think the mount drop rate drops to 1% with 6.0, afaik? I mean, maybe it won't because the level cap is still 90 and you can still only go up to 588 ilvl, but they have to change SoO so much to make it Mythic and nerf so many fights (cf Thok) that the place is taking a significant nerf.

I mean, if the wolf from the normal mode AotC is going away, why wouldn't the drop rate of the heroic mount be reduced to its counterparts, the fire bird, etc.
    I doubt it. I'm sure it will be 100% for those weeks. Unlike the wolf mount, it isn't actual becoming unobtainable so it's not like the mythic nerfs will make it easy to get since you can still get it easy at 100 with your friends. The wolf mount is meant to be a reward for doing the content when it is relevant, and it won't really be in 6.0. But who knows, they will probably make both obtainable since so many people will come back and they want every piece of marketing material they can get.

I still don't see anything about the mount with 6.0 patch (that's the patch BEFORE WoD is released, it has the item squish but we are still Level 90). I know that after WoD is released the droprate will be 1% because with Level 100 he will be easy. I just want to know how many mounts we could get from October to November.

Last edited by Janglybits; 2014-08-15 at 10:26 PM. Reason: couldn't embed tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Janglybits View Post
    "20 man mythic Garrosh will drop 2 mounts."

Thank you very much!