specially revamped five-player version of Upper Blackrock Spire coming soon

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...rde-incursion/

Available to level-90 characters for a limited time, this specially revamped five-player version of Upper Blackrock Spire sets the stage for the coming counterstrike against the Iron Horde. Here, you will face Orebender Gor'ashan, Kyrak, and Commander Tharbek as you begin to take the fight to the enemy and sharpen the skills (and swords) you’ll need to succeed on an unwelcoming alien world.
    A new level 90 dungeon!

What ilvl do you think it'll be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh...I thought it would be around with us for longer...or will it be in WoD scaled up to 100? And with Warchief Blackhand...and General Darkkisath? Like it originally had?
    To be honest that's the real reason I made the thread:

http://wowpedia.org/World_of_Warcraf...enario_content

One of them (Blackrock Spire) was split and the upper section retuned for level 100 players.
    Have they split UBRS into 2?
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is the one that is just for the duration of the pre-WoD patch, right?
    yep, temp dungeon for just patch 6.0

They really really need the general population of WoW running instanced content with the new stats and abilities so they can ... you know ... tune things for mere mortals instead of the mostly 14/14H players currently in the beta.

That's why there's a "new" L90 instance for 6.0.

It'll still be tuned too hard because no one but hardcores is logging in at this point, but, at least it's progress.

Deleted
    They also need to tell people that 5mans are relevant content in the coming expansion ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    They also need to tell people that 5mans are relevant content in the coming expansion ^^
    well when everyone and their mom is dyeing in quests I imagine that really important people die in dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Maybe Timeless upgraded? 535 ilvl?

Their gunna add the stat squish already when they haven't even fixxed the issues their having with numbers on beta?... Oh this is just going to be wonderful, Guerss I should gear up my paladin so that I can finish 14/14 mythic, Cause BrM is gunna be ass.

OR

Hopefully its just the stat squish, and mythic etc, and none of the spell changes and stuff will come live till WoD release? Because I really don't wanna be useless yet @__@ and spend the whole time face over on the floor.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2014-08-17 at 02:12 AM.