Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    2 - a warrior and a warlock I made back in late classic, until TBC came and I decided to roll a shaman as alliance, stayed as my main ever since.

I made a NE hunter and a rogue, never sat right and I was terrible.
    I rolled a Gnome Warrior to be ironic and he's been my main through everything since TK.

went to either 53 or 54 on a night elf hunter, saw a belf pally raiding auberdine. i made a belf pally shortly after that and even though i've had a hell of a lot of characters, she's always been my main and she always will be. i should get one of those figure prints made of her.

During WoW's stress test during beta, I made an Orc Warrior and reached like the 10-20 area. I just remember Barrens. I knew, however, that my main would be a Night Elf Druid. So, when WoW was released, I made the druid and he became my main up until Wrath. In Wrath, I started to favor my shaman, but still played my druid a lot. In Cata, I decided I was going to roll characters that were very symbolic to the expansion. So I kept my shaman for Cata, and mained my monk in MoP.

Since WoD is a throwback to old school Warcraft, I'm going to throwback my own WoW history along with them with my Orc Warrior.

First character I'd ever created was a pally. Started a lock and hunter after hitting max level (first alts). Fell in love with druids and finally decided to level one and that became my main for a couple xpacs. Then, slowly started becoming an altoholic with atleast 1 character in each class - and like 3 droods XD!

15+ Year Old Account
    Mage from vanilla to mid wotl then i had mage and warr as both mains, then mage till mid cata, then dk alt become main, now dk is main with mage as 2nd main
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    holy pally since mid-tbc

my first toon ever made was a hunter (leveled it ti 40 or so), then got a lock to 70. a few days after, i created my paladin and have been in love with her ever since (no lesbo stuff but you get the point)

How do people here manage to stick to 1 char? I'm honestly amazed by that

I've mained probably all classes so far, but always get bored after like a month and switch to another.

I wish I could stick to one

I might have a raiding "main" or a character I play for a few months 35-40% more than the others. Otherwise, I don't have mains because Blizzard is always fucking around with "balance" and sometimes playstyle changes make me love or hate some of the updated classes.

Warrior, Hunter, and Shaman are my general goto's however. (dps war, sv/bm hunter, ele/resto sham)

So far with WoD, warrior looks great from a damage perspective but dumbed down severely yet again. Hunters will probably be fine even if they continue to scale poorly. Resto is usually bearable, but no lightning bolt on the move for ele probably means less play. (Also rng mastery turns into a double dipping NEW rng mastery. /yawn)
    Stay salty my friends.

I started out as a Prot pally in Cata (yeah, I'm a Cata baby, AND I started tanking from day 1. I'm cray-cray), main-tanked for my guild in DS and MSV until we got a 3rd tank and I got to try out Ret for a bit. About this time I leveled a hunter, fell in love with it, and managed to find a guild willing to take me on said hunter in ToT. The rest is history

My main was the first one I got past level 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too many for me. I went through about 2 characters to level 30~ and another 3~ to level 15 before getting a feral druid to level 70 and maining him as resto through 5mans and T4. Just as I finished T4, 3.0 was coming out. Stayed as a druid as a variety of specs, mostly resto, before switching to prot paladin during patch 3.2. I've been a prot pally since then.

Deleted
    played hunter from tbc (when i started) to mop. as many other hunters that vanilla cinematic anyways just found out in mop that healer fits me the best after struggling to have fun doing dps for a few years. finally getting that spark again

Deleted
    TBC: Resto/Feral Druid andHunter
    WOTLK: Feral Druid/Hunter
    Cata: Rogue
    MoP: Hunter
    WoD: Hunter and Druid
    Last edited by mmoc394d815e01; 2014-08-16 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I started this game as a troll rogue back in early TBC. Eventually I had to go on a hiatus because college was sucking up all my free time (and then some) but when I came back I decided to make a new character... another troll rogue. Thus began the adventure of Galbrei the Second. Yeah, I didn't even bother coming up with a new name.

I have made quite a few alts, but I always knew none of them would ever take Galbrei's place as my main.
    I know how you feel, mon.

First char - Tauren Hunter
    WOTLK - Resto Sham
    Cata Firelands - Resto Druid
    Cata Firelands x2 - Resto Sham
    Cata Dragon Soul - Holy Pala
    MoP - Feral Druid

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My first character has always been my main.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had the same main since release, mage.

From Vanilla to Wrath, my only character above level 20 was my main Druid. I started Tauren Hunter but stopped at 20 and started my Night Elf druid, it stuck and never looked back. In BC I started a Draenei Shaman but I only got her to level 50 by the end of Wrath, I was so focused on my Druid. I started leveling side characters in Wrath and in Cataclysm I had a whole menagerie of them, but my Druid was still my main.

In MoP I leveled up a monk and she became my main.
    Call me Cassandra

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first real character was my Shaman, and that character is still my main today. Elemental since 2007!