WOD Hunter traps.

Just watched a youtube video and the instant traps looking soooo great!!! Whats everyone's experience with them?

I love that they're much nicer to use now if you want to use them. I still won't really be making use of them though, especially given that I'd much rather pvp on my warrior than on my hunter.

Deleted
    It will be great for traps to be instant, just like Shadowfury. You can actually hit moving players.

The traps themselves are great! They are damn near instantly as they land so I don't have to second guess whether I threw a trap in the first place!

But I've found a few packs of mobs in the new dungeons that don't really like placed CC, like the huge pack of Pyromaniacs and Felguards in Auchindoun before the 3rd boss. Felguards have a huge hitbox and steal the traps placed on the Pyro Imps that are next to them. Gotta trap off the side of the Imp to get the trap right.

I am also thankful for them turning Explosive Trap into a DoT, helps get max value every time there are 2 mobs that need to be moved all the time(eg. Dark Shamans)

The lack of scatter shot is still annoying.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

Quote Originally Posted by Tyderi View Post
    The lack of scatter shot is still annoying.
    Please, the only reason you actually used it was to get people trapped... Now you don't need to do that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Please, the only reason you actually used it was to get people trapped... Now you don't need to do that anymore.
    It's also a great secondary interrupt. It can interrupt spells that are immune to typical interrupts. It temporarily stops moving targets. It also breaks targets on someone as long as they're not actively mashing attack spells. It was a lot more than just the first step in trapping someone.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

Deleted
    Mind sharing a link to the video showing these instant traps?

Just youtube any WOD hunter pvp video.

it took some time getting used to since it's a tad smaller than i'm used to seeing lol, but nice qol change
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by Tyderi View Post
    It's also a great secondary interrupt. It can interrupt spells that are immune to typical interrupts. It temporarily stops moving targets. It also breaks targets on someone as long as they're not actively mashing attack spells. It was a lot more than just the first step in trapping someone.
    Yeah I used it for that purpose rip at least I already did 30+ dps PG