Thread: P. T.

P. T.

Haven't saw a thread for this, did no one really downloaded this "demo" for new Silent Hills?

It's basicly one corridor and one bathroom, but... god damn... Was playing at night without lights and headphones and that scene in bathroom with footsteps just made my hearth beat like hell. And passing for through bathroom door again with sudden knocking... And that fucking kid upstairs, smiling.. Slowly backing away... while smiling. God damn. Creepy ass demo.

For people who might have missed, trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4kIbwlGxBg I do believe that those reactions are true from thos girls I mean with Morpheus VR I'd probably literally shit my pants.

Hyped for new Silent Hill?
    Last edited by ldev; 2014-08-16 at 06:56 AM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

What does the PT stand for? Physical therapy?

I only watched the trailer you linked. I wanna play a demo :O. Hold on.

Deleted
    Penis Tethering obviously

Someone applied a grain filter on P.T. demo screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/KrhdC3a.jpg
    Last edited by ldev; 2014-08-16 at 06:59 AM.

Oh I googled it and the Demo is on PSN apparently! I'll try it out I guess tonight maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh I googled it and the Demo is on PSN apparently! I'll try it out I guess tonight maybe.
    Aye, it seems it's PS exclusive for now.

For xOne peoples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9JG-IjII4I

10+ Year Old Account
    NOPE NOPE NOPE! Can't kill it with fire so I don't want any part of that!

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't handle horror games so well, and since this one looks like the first proper scary one in a long time ( and it's only a freaking demo! D I don't think I'll be able to.
    Just watching someone else play it had me on edge and rolling out the "NOPE NOPE"' every second.

it stands for playtest.

its a codename for the new silent hill game which this is a demo for which before they revealed was a silent hill game they were pretending it was an indie game from some unknown studio (even going so far as to purposefully downgrade the graphics in the trailers)

its all just a big marketing thing so that they could go

"HA IT WAS ACTUALLY SILENT HILL! TRICKED YOU! GET HYPE!"

- - - Updated - - -

for those who dont know its also starring norman reedus aka daryl from the walking dead
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

It stands for Playable Teaser.

Telling people that its Silent Hill kinda spoils the entire purpose of the teaser though <_<

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Someone applied a grain filter on P.T. demo screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/KrhdC3a.jpg
    Yeah I saw someone post that on Reddit and was like "Holy shit that is creepy!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it stands for playtest.
    Playable Teaser actually.

Ok I was enjoying it and it scared the shit out of me at one point but.........

SpoilerOnce I got to the red hallway I could not figure out what the fuck to do so it killed the whole mood
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Consoles only? We'll there's your reason noone caring about it.

NSFW, related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO3wcmX9zO4
    Last edited by mmoc7e31dcdb97; 2014-08-16 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Consoles only? We'll there's your reason noone caring about it.
    --snip-- nvm.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-08-16 at 10:22 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    it's scary as hell, I couldn't beat it after that ghost/monster/woman jumped and killed me. I almost dropped my controller.
    Kojima said he wants to make next Silent Hill so scary that players will shit their pants, from what I've seen in P.T I think he can do it.
    won't be game for me though, I don't wanna risk a hearth atack

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "HA IT WAS ACTUALLY SILENT HILL! TRICKED YOU! GET HYPE!"
    "You thought I was another indie first person horror game? But it was I, DIO! ...I mean, Silent Hill."

Sidenote: After seeing this nightmare, I'm waiting to see what Kojima and Del Toro can do with this IP.

Deleted
    I liked it quite a lot. To play a teaser and when you beat it (which is still quite high quality) you get a trailer, nice. But for a person that dont wanna check guides to finish stuff, the press start + R3 was annoying. Had to look that up as that was just lol. Hideo Kojima, such a troll lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cr1tikal just made a video about it.

Ya I only played like 5 minutes (maybe less) the other night, but it was cool.

Literally nothing happened, but walking around the halls were quite creepy with no lights on.