Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Are you not going to be playing WoD?

so i noticed you're moaning quite alot, i mean even for you, it's alot.

i notice you're critcising everything in your frustration too.

i'm not judging you by saying anything like you're ungrateful, spoilt or obsessed...but you seem to be talking alot.. what are you going to do about it?

are you telling me you're not going to be playing WoD? becuase if you are, why are you moaning so much? it helps no one. and if not, well at least say so, put your money where your mouth is.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't WoD the biggest expansion to date? isn't everything promised coming in one form or the other, if not at release, after?

Who are you talking to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Who are you talking to?
    All the clowns who keep pestering this site with what seems to be the most violent surge of ridiculous whine threads ever?

I'm moaning about rogues and shamans cause those are the only classes I really do enjoy and they are effing them up pretty badly. I will give them a try tho but I dont expect myself to be subscried for too long if they dont fix something. So I will be playing WoD even tho I'm complaining ( because even tho a lot of stuff is wrong atm, u cant complain u just have to be a happy little blizzard fanboy ) but I dont expect it to last.

There are a lot of people that moan and groan because they are truly passionate about the game, and would love for it to be a certain way. This is really a good thing. When people stop caring, that is when you start worrying. So even if people plan on playing, they should still post their opinions. Isn't that one of the points of having a forum?

WoD is one of the smallest expansions to date unless the "promised" content is added (your word not mine). 6.0 looks and feels very light with not much to do at 100 (inb4 "its beta things will change", we are 3 months away we aren't getting anything new added before launch).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    There are a lot of people that moan and groan because they are truly passionate about the game, and would love for it to be a certain way. This is really a good thing. When people stop caring, that is when you start worrying. So even if people plan on playing, they should still post their opinions. Isn't that one of the points of having a forum?
    The problem here, people is so obsessed with criticising wow to the point of spreading misinformation, even today you can see posts bashing the "plot holes" on WoD ignoring the fact that is on a different universe.
    And the post bashing the expansion calling it "a Warlords of CutContent" while not supporting the reasons why they think the expansion has cuts on content, I even saw some replies like "What cuts!? Inform yourself!!", and that is just disgusting......

Look:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmart View Post
    WoD is one of the smallest expansions to date unless the "promised" content is added (your word not mine). 6.0 looks and feels very light with not much to do at 100 (inb4 "its beta things will change", we are 3 months away we aren't getting anything new added before launch).
    Take this one as an example, he does not state what is going to be cut, but he thinks that what probably is coming up with 6.1 or 6.2 and not on 6.0 is the difference for "smallest expansions to date". Funny isnt it?
    Last edited by mmocf879285519; 2014-08-20 at 01:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Isn't WoD the biggest expansion to date? isn't everything promised coming in one form or the other, if not at release, after?
    I think the issue is that everything promised isn't actually happening

Personally I have ordered CE but that doesn't mean i'm going to put my head in the sand and pretend everything is perfect

i'm coming back for WoD. what i've seen so far looks very promising.

not sure why i quit at the start of MoP. somehow i couldnt get myself to level all the way to 90.
    probably shouldn't have started a monk.. leveled him to 86 and then had enough.

burnout from 8303939 alts, most likely.

I believe exactly 9/10ths of the people who say they are going to quit....

are absolutely full of it. They'll all be back paying for their subs like every other time something changes and they cry.

I'm going to play WoD, but I'm not ignorant to certain things that are happening that others are displeased with. I think that it will still be a great expansion, however, there are some pretty large changes that Blizzard has made that people do have reason to be upset over. Those changes just don't matter to me as much as other people. Namely, flying removal, capital city moves, only two raid tiers, zones maybe coming later (Farahlon), etc.

What annoys me most is that everyone equates other's opinions here to moaning and whining instead of just acknowledging that people will have different opinions than you do. If they removed your favorite feature of the game, you would be unhappy too.

If Cata and MoP showed the players anything, it's that you should not bother with expansion launches.

We've suffered this same syndrome for the past two expansions, they start off with a series of bad ideas and mechanics that they will eventually undo mid expansion because they are seeing millions of players leave.

WoD is going to be the first expansion who's opening quarter will show a sub loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Moobid View Post
    What annoys me most is that everyone equates other's opinions here to moaning and whining instead of just acknowledging that people will have different opinions than you do. If they removed your favorite feature of the game, you would be unhappy too.
    Correct, and they are allowed to have their own opinions. What annoys me if the whining and groaning about SMALL issues. People have been perfectly fine not flying all over in early WoW, and people will be fine after the fact. I'm not ignorant of other issues (shaman class atm) but there are much bigger things to cry over than being able to get from point a. to point b. a few seconds/minutes faster.

Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post

WoD is going to be the first expansion who's opening quarter will show a sub loss.
    Highly doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by Neoitachi View Post
    The problem here, people is so obsessed with criticising wow to the point of spreading misinformation, even today you can see posts bashing the "plot holes" on WoD ignoring the fact that is on a different universe.
    And the post bashing the expansion calling it "a Warlords of CutContent" while not supporting the reasons why they think the expansion has cuts on content, I even saw some replies like "What cuts!? Inform yourself!!", and that is just disgusting......
    You are clearly a prime example of the "problem" with people spreading misinformation. Ardent fanbois feigning ignorance is just laughable. Yes things have been removed (trial of the gladiator) rehashed (skirmishes) and delayed (Tanaan). I'm only listing one example of each, do your own homework for the rest. The issues are real even if you insist on pretending they are not.

WoD is nothing more than a 50 dollar patch.

I'll play it. If I happen to find a worthwhile guild while I am playing it I might play it longer than I usually do (up to Flex raiding).

Deleted
    I pre-ordered it so I fully intend to play it, whether or not I stay subbed depends how I find it. It could be a WOTLK and keep me occupied for the entire expansion or a Cata which made me unsub for the entire expansion.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2014-08-20 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kikiwrx View Post
    Highly doubtful
    Doubtful? It's absolutely certain.

There was more criticism and probably double the forum outrage during pre-MoP.

Literally nobody is going to do anything once WoD launches and we'll be right back to where we were around this time next year when we're a month away from the next expansion.

Basically the exact same way as it's been for the last 10 years.
    You just lost The Game

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    well im gona buy it for sure but my expectations are pretty low right now after i heard what is not going into the game after the blizzcon reveal especially after gamescom

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I'm going to buy it, though I'm probably not the target audience for this thread as I'm not an inconsolable whiner.

I am, however, predicting very low longevity compared to previous expansions. No flying is going to get old quick, I don't have much interest in garrisons even after reading all about them and I'm generally sick of looking at antagonists orcs of which WoD will be offering an entire roster.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.