Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Illidan is such a douchebag
    They toned him down a bit in the movie, in the book once Tyrande walks away, he shoots Brox again I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    They toned him down a bit in the movie, in the book once Tyrande walks away, he shoots Brox again I think?
    Not sure how bad it was in the book, but he got friendzoned HARD here! xD
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Hi guys. First of all thank you very much for you comments, we are really happy that we could deliver what you have been waiting for. Secondly about the models: We were in the production already when Blizzard decided to update them and we had no options there. We had the shots taken and edited already so no matter what we had to use the older models.

About Illidan: Yes he was much worse in the books. I would like to write more but the last week was "Hell Week" of the production and now I am like a zombie I'll try to get some rest and get back fresh!

Deleted
    I took a look at the size, 6437 MB, xD prob still uploading, I think this is a new record? Whatever, can watch it online, I'll try downloading tomorrow instead.

Deleted
    YAY! Finally, the movie! I'm going to watch it, before I do I want to say congratulations for finally finishing it, must say I've been waiting for this for a while, was actually wondering when you'll put it up.

You should also talk to Boub or Chaud to put the link for you on the main page and get in touch with Blizzard for putting it on their page too so more people will see it.

Gonna watch it tomorrow, for those that watched it already;
    Better or worse then TotP3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Gonna watch it tomorrow, for those that watched it already;
    Better or worse then TotP3?
    honeslty from what i have seen it feels better. and the models are neat.

Illidan is frendzoned

jesus that movie had more black outs then an irish funeral couldn't make it past the first 10 minutes

I didn't even know about this project. Watching now. I'm definitely sold by the trailer.

edit: 4:30 in, I'll pause there. This is awesome. I wonder how close blizzard's models will be to things like this custom Sargeras when he makes it in-game.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2014-08-17 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I thought it was pretty good.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    About downloading the movie: On youtube it still says "processing" in my video manager, even tho I finished the upload like a week ago. Some people said that the 720p version is downloadable already, but while the movie is ready to watch in full HD, the 1080p version is not available for DL. I don't exactly know how this upload/process thing works but I hope it is not available because of the huge filesize and youtube is really processing it still.

Deleted
    with the size of it, it might actually be worth using the torrent network to share it aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 thing that could probaly be changed next time is skeleton animations.
    Its kinda anoying for 1 npc to do same 3 emotions in same clip when talking.

But it was well made.
    Maybe for next movie use a kickstarter so you can hire some people for it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Yeah, they toned him down quite a bit. In the book, after Tyrande left, he was trying to crush the cage with his spell cuz Brox made him look bad in front of Tyrande.. Brox would be dead if not for the protective spell placed on the cage by Moonguards.

Deleted
    Haven't seen all of it yet, but so far its really awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    They're not made from scratch though, they're going to be releasing parts 2 and 3 in the middle of WoD when we'll be so used to the new models now it'll look gross.

A small delay would've been a good idea, now this will forever have the old poopy models in it.
    Though I think they started on this way before the new models was announced, like 3 years ago I think they said? Means hey couldn't have a 'small delay' to get the new models.

Will there be The Demon Soul and The Sundering?

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it, I just wish the spelling mistakes were fixed and a few more things were added, such as how Korialstrasz and Rhonin got there in the first place, cant wait for parts 2 and 3 though.

While I could tell it was very well made, I just couldn't watch it anymore. The voice acting started to get on my nerves, especially Brox (which is where I stopped watching). Congrats on finally finishing this. 3 years is definitely a long time, and that is quite some dedication on everyone's part. The only critique I can provide with my limited viewing of the movie (besides the voices) is to possibly figure out how to make the characters not slide as much. It was very noticeable when Xavius was walking through the palace towards Azshara.

Still, congrats on finally getting this complete.

The voice acting certainly isn't it's strongest point, the guys doing the voices just don't project the emotion needed in it.

I still liked it however it was an enjoyable watch despite the voice acting but to echo some other comments " where is part 2 "