View Poll Results: Which End-game was your favorite?

Voters
175. This poll is closed
  • 1.0 - Classic

7 4.00%
  • 2.0 - The Burning Crusade

43 24.57%
  • 3.0 - Wrath of the Lich King

87 49.71%
  • 4.0 - Cataclysm

14 8.00%
  • 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria

24 13.71%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Favorite End Game

Hey all,

Reading the forums almost daily, but rarely post. Wanted to see how everyone views endgames through WoW's lifecycle.

Thanks

I thought the best time for endgame content was when 10 man and 25 man content was on separate lockouts and had different gear. I think it has been totally down hill ever since they changed that.
    The Sons of Turalyon - Wyrmrest Accord www.thesons.us

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC/Wrath.

I couldn't decide between the two so I flipped a coin, wrath gets the vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP wins for me. Blizzard finally release end game shouldn't be all about raids.

Deleted
    Classic.. great PvP, the Dark Portal event, the excitement and there was still a lot to do. TBC final patch till Wrath was kinda boring. What was the final raid again, Sunwell? Skipped that because it was difficult and Wrath leveling gear was better anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, pretty sure I had the most fun with Mists. Wrath's was alright but I didn't get the chance to do much raiding 'til Cata was almost ready to drop.

Classic. Epic loot was appropriately hard to come by, and I was really impressed with BWL/AQ40/Naxx.

Deleted
    Ulduar and ICC (even though we had the latter for an entire year), have fond memories of those instances and how bad I was.

If you're defining end game as all content at max level, I'd say MoP wins handily, even if the 5 mans are extremely disappointing.

Um definitely Wrath. Watch the cinematic for patch 3.3 and tell me you dont get chills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cata. Farming DS became very zen for me. Whereas in MoP I have the feeling of so much to do so little time. Following the advice of the Pandaren to 'slow down' didn't work out very well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    I watched it and didn't get chills.
    It's because you're not the Veteran from Warcraft.

OT:
    Wotlk obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont vote, for I will be scolded for one of my choices.

Of course, I will say wrath. Of course, I didn't like the wait and such, but loved the most raids there as well....

But on a bonus note, I loved Ruby Sanctum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC / Wrath, I picked TBC on the Poll. Classic End Game is a different animal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Um definitely Wrath. Watch the cinematic for patch 3.3 and tell me you dont get chills.
    Oh I got chills alright, but I got more chills when Illidan told me I wasn't prepared.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    The Burning Crusade most likely. Mostly cause I never remebering feeling like: I have no more to do now. In terms of raiding it would be wrath for sure. some epic fights in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Oh I got chills alright, but I got more chills when Illidan told me I wasn't prepared.
    Actually, I laughed my ass off at Illidan when he said that, I realized I had no food buff and was running low soon'ish on reagents. Was like, god damn it... Hate when a damn NPC is right...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I picked TBC since IoQ was a warzone on my pvp server and Sunwell was a pretty epic.

It's got to be wrath. it's just obvious. While i loved Vanilla>TBC for me wrath was the best. I don't even consider cata and mop.

If the question is more of "outside of the final raid":

Cataclysm didn't really have much of an end game. Mists' 5.4 was shameful. (Here's two months worth of grinding at most, hold on for 15 months straight. We'll tune it... never. Seriously, never.) Wrath's I barely remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    You mean the one that ends with "FAIL OF THE LICH KING?" I liked it but I snort a bit every time that appears.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Well seeing as end game for me means instanced PvP and world PvP, I would have to say TBC had far better end game than anything after.