Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Also Azeroth is ridiculously small. It would not have sufficient gravity to be a thing.

I think the surface area of azeroth is maybe 800 square miles. Making it just over half the size of Rhode island.
    I think that's a gameplay, design, resource, and time limitation. I do not take WoW's map as canon for how large Azeroth is. Azeroth is a full size rocky planet and WoW's map is not an accurate portrayal of its scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    That's actually a postulate of "string theory" which is not a legitimate falsifiable scientific theory.

EDIT:
    Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
    Well crap. *Whoosh*

So if Azeroth exist somewhere, it`s means what Blizzard may create a character that can travels in other universe and make him go to our. And this won`t happened. Ever. So no, Azeroth just can`t exist in real.

Quote Originally Posted by TrioMax View Post
    So if Azeroth exist somewhere, it`s means what Blizzard may create a character that can travels in other universe and make him go to our. And this won`t happened. Ever. So no, Azeroth just can`t exist in real.
    Are you saying that if Azeroth could exist, if Blizzard created a dimension-hopping character for their game, that character could show up here, but because s/he hasn't, it can't exist? I guess a simpler way is: Are you saying that if Blizzard created a character that could jump between dimensions, he could show up on Earth but because he hasn't, Azeroth can't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Are you saying that if Azeroth could exist, if Blizzard created a dimension-hopping character for their game, that character could show up here, but because s/he hasn't, it can't exist? I guess a simpler way is: Are you saying that if Blizzard created a character that could jump between dimensions, he could show up on Earth but because he hasn't, Azeroth can't exist?
    Yes that's what I meant

Quote Originally Posted by TrioMax View Post
    Yes that's what I meant
    I don't think game creators have any effect on the multiverse as you'd be hard pressed to find anyone capable of crossing these dimensional walls. So Blizzard-created character =/= real life game world.