How strict are the Cata raids?

I'd like to help my guild earn the Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider achievement, but I never experienced that content. On the other hand due to the nature of the achievement, we'd be at least eight level 90s doing early Cataclysm raiding.

I assume we should be able to zerg most of the bosses, but I'd like to make sure I know what I'm getting into before getting others involved. Are there mechanics that could still cause trouble to a group of max level characters? Should I try to get at least a healer and tank, or can we run in with only dps? Is there anything else that could trip us up that I'm not aware of?

I can solo the shit on heroic. SOOOOOOOOOOOO

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend at least three people for stay chill, kill the one on the left and right then wait on the frost guys platform until everyone has enough stacks, then kill him. Zerging won't get you the achievement. For four play, need to make sure to leave an add up before al'akir dies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    I'd recommend at least three people for stay chill, kill the one on the left and right then wait on the frost guys platform until everyone has enough stacks, then kill him. Zerging won't get you the achievement. For four play, need to make sure to leave an add up before al'akir dies as well.
    Not even the same achievement. Reading comprehension ftw

I swear no matter what you ask about on the forums the answer is always "OMG it's easy".

Quote Originally Posted by 3Doubloons View Post
    Should I try to get at least a healer and tank, or can we run in with only dps? Is there anything else that could trip us up that I'm not aware of?
    Get a tank and healer. You'll probably breeze through a lot of fights but there are some you can't yolo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Not even the same achievement. Reading comprehension ftw
    Ohhhhh, woops, yea, just nuke on through everything. Neither should be neccesary, but having a tank or healer would help.

With 8 players boss would fall over in 10 sec
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic