10+ Year Old Account

New Engineering Goggles Models

New models for the Engineer headpieces in WOD seem to be in.

Cloth
    Leather
    Mail
    Plate

Best yet?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

The colour of the plate one looks very Gnomish. I like them though, definitely the best yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me thinking of like, Spectres/Ghosts in Starcraft heh

Badass night vision goggles. Could do without the antenna but...

i love them, darling
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

The antenna kills it for me. I mean what purpose does it serve? Are we a robot now?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

What's with the "stage 1 of 3" stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    You can upgrade them probably.

With this http://beta.wowdb.com/items/114055-m...nt-contraption

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    The antenna kills it for me. I mean what purpose does it serve? Are we a robot now?
    Gotta' have that strong Wi-FI signal for uploading the pics we take with "Ok Goggles" commands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    All Warlords craftable items can be upgraded from 540 to like 575, basically meaning they can be upgraded all the way to mythic quality for mythic players.

Example upgraded Leather stage 2.

Stage 3.

It's like those old epic Blacksmithing weapons that you upgraded throughout the expansion / tiers to keep them relevant.

Engineering is such an awesome profession. Those are by far the best looking engineering goggles.

I like them, instantly included in my transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maj gawd. I'm in love.<3
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

So... I thought profession perks were gone but looking at those goggle it seems like you'll be able to have them + 3 other crafted items. Doesn't seem right imo.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    In-combat perks were what they removed from professions. There are still a few professions that will have a small starting advantage for this first tier, like every other 1st tier - like eng with goggles, alch with the trinket, etc. They have always had those advantages though, its not like other professions had profession-only gear for previous expansions that was removed while those ones kept theirs.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like the model, but not necessarily the color scheme for the ones I'd be wearing (mail). Am hoping that as they're a profession-specific item, Engineers might be able to mog one set to have another color scheme, despite it being against the "can't make cloth look like plate" restriction currently in place for Transmogrification.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    In-combat perks were what they removed from professions. There are still a few professions that will have a small starting advantage for this first tier, like every other 1st tier - like eng with goggles, alch with the trinket, etc. They have always had those advantages though, its not like other professions had profession-only gear for previous expansions that was removed while those ones kept theirs.
    Well I can understand the alchemy trinket but the goggles are too good imo. But I don't really care, I was just asking because I thought their philosophy was "take the profession you enjoy and not the OP one".

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did they remove the stat bonus when you wear 1 type of gear ie: plate/mail/leather...?

I had to make the leather version on my hunter because the stats are much better than the mail version. I'm hoping I'm not losing out in the long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Well I can understand the alchemy trinket but the goggles are too good imo. But I don't really care, I was just asking because I thought their philosophy was "take the profession you enjoy and not the OP one".
    Goggles are now BoE and part of the 3 crafted cap, which considering everyone automatically gets an LFR level helmet from the MC event makes them the worst gear craftable available for near everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."