Achievements Removed in WOD

Does anyone have a source that has a list of achievements that will no longer be available in Warlords of Draenor?
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    All the current CM/PG achievements are being converted into Feats of Strength, the AoTC and Cutting Edge Feats for SoO are also being made unobtainable then. Dunno about any others.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2014-08-17 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    All the current CM/PG achievements are being converted into Feats of Strength, the AoTC and Cutting Edge Feats for SoO are also being made unobtainable then. Dunno about any others.
    Im not sure about the proving grounds one tho.. Where have you read that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narala View Post
    Im not sure about the proving grounds one tho.. Where have you read that?
    I'm fairly certain it was in a tweet from a dev or CM, might've been a blog post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

How are they removing PG achievements if you need them to be able to do Heroic Dungeons?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure there will be new achievements for proving grounds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Proving grounds are being remodeled (just like Challenge Modes) to better suit the new style of play.
    For example healers are getting a complete face lift in WoD so people with "The Proven Healer" might find it easier/harder depending on their class with the new changes in WoD.
    Also the DPS proving grounds were much easier for ranged aoe classes when compared to that of a melee class. So they will just be tuning the proving grounds to better suit the roles and the new gameplay changes. As such it would be unfair to keep the current achievements in game when things will be easier or hard to attain come WoD.

They aren't going away. They are just being redone. New challenges and new proving grounds will be introduced to replace it.

Aaah okay, I see. Thanks for the info.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The current UBRS achievement and Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy! will be turned into Legacy achievements.
    Also, if you have a Warlock, obtain the green fire spell now because it will become a Feat to have completed it before the expedition set out to Draenor.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Don't forget the Brawler's Guild achievements as well. Those are going to be converted to Legacy and replaced with new ones as WoD will bring a whole new set of challenges for players to defeat.

Deleted
    You keep the PG title, but you can still obtain it by completeting the lvl 100 version.

So there will be like a 100% increase in FoS's, with ALL cms and ALL pg and ALL brawl achievements being made into fos, or is it just some

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    So there will be like a 100% increase in FoS's, with ALL cms and ALL pg and ALL brawl achievements being made into fos, or is it just some
    From what I've seen, all. They're not going to bloat the FoS section though, they're getting their own place in the new legacy section of the achievements, along with some older feats which will be moved to the legacy section.

Edit: to clarify:

Still obtainable but hard: Feat of Strength.
    No longer available: Legacy.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla