Deleted

Favourite/Best Top Laner?

Till A few days ago I was playing Shyvana and getting on fine with her but then I guess the month's free characters changed? (I'm new to LoL ) So now I've tried Jax (Refunded him because I hated him that much), Nasus (Got on okay with him but couldn't play him well enough) and Darius as he's free and he's been my best yet however I want somebody better, I have 3800 odd IP and i'm considering refunding Nasus if I hear there's a good enough top laner that is in the 4800 IP range... So, Thoughts?

have you looked into alistar or maokai ? they are good for team fights and tanky.

Deleted
    If you're looking for someone fun take Riven, if you want someone safe i'd sad shyvanna, malph, rene are the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by T4 Explosive Gaming View Post
    Till A few days ago I was playing Shyvana and getting on fine with her but then I guess the month's free characters changed? (I'm new to LoL ) So now I've tried Jax (Refunded him because I hated him that much), Nasus (Got on okay with him but couldn't play him well enough) and Darius as he's free and he's been my best yet however I want somebody better, I have 3800 odd IP and i'm considering refunding Nasus if I hear there's a good enough top laner that is in the 4800 IP range... So, Thoughts?
    I play Garen top all the time as a figher. Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't use your refunds right now. I assume you're still low level so using them could be a waste if you want to refund something bigger in the future. If you're still leveling I'd focus on filling out rune pages and stick to the free champions.

But IMO the best toplaners for you to play when you're still new would be

1. Singed, Singed is very easy to learn but hard to master.
    2. Renekton, Renekton is very easy and very dominate.
    3. Tryndamere, Strong champion, great 1v1 and stays relevant throughout the game with his ridiculous split pushing.
    4. Ryze, He beats most traditional toplaners and is a decent pick if you don't know if you're going to be top or mid.

Also Alistar is free with a skin if you like the Riot games Youtube channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Deleted
    How about junglers? I used to play some as Warwick, then decided to learn how to play a lane, should I get warwick and play some jungle to level some more?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan View Post
    Also Alistar is free with a skin if you like the Riot games Youtube channel.
    Also how do I get Alistar for free?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    How about junglers? I used to play some as Warwick, then decided to learn how to play a lane, should I get warwick and play some jungle to level some more?

- - - Updated - - -

Also how do I get Alistar for free?
    Jungle Warwick is very good build feral flare and you should only have to gank when you have your ult is up.

http://youtube.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/youtube is the link to get Alistar.

https://www.facebook.com/leagueofleg...08195102528120 for Riot Girl tristana

http://woobox.com/scrx56 and Dreadknight Garen

All of those give you a skin and the champion for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Warwick is decent in toplane, if you like playing him. He's really hard to bully out of lane, due to his passive and his Q, and after you get 6, it's easy as hell to gank your lane. His mana is a pretty big issue though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan View Post
    Jungle Warwick is very good build feral flare and you should only have to gank when you have your ult is up.

http://youtube.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/youtube is the link to get Alistar.

https://www.facebook.com/leagueofleg...08195102528120 for Riot Girl tristana

http://woobox.com/scrx56 and Dreadknight Garen

All of those give you a skin and the champion for free.
    Garen's code isn't valid that I was given and How can I get an EU west page for Alistar?

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite toplaner doubles as my best jungler, and that is Pantheon. Main problem with him is that his ulti doesn't do much in 1v1 fights, and if you don't stomp your lane, he has a tendency to fall of a bit late game. I play him as a tank with two damage items. Depending on the enemy adc, you can still butcher them in teamfights or force them out of them entirely, but if the enemy team focuses you, then your squishies are free to deal all their damage.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    Trundle. Safe from ganks with pillar, has good damage/splitpushing as well as able to build tanky.

Deleted
    It's quite varied I see, I was expecting just 2 that people would argue over being the best , on the megathread I was told to save up to 4800 for Shyv as I know I like her, but what about renekton? isn't he meant to be good (for the same price)?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    I play Garen top all the time as a figher. Love it.
    Garen buddy!

I always have a blast when I play him. Very fun champion and very simple to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Renekton is good. But you already like Shyvana and don't know if you like Renekton. Nothing is stopping you from saving up more IP and getting both eventually

Deleted
    Cheers guys

Deleted
    tsm dyrus is cool. sleepy chilled in a way, still passionate and very solid.