Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Easily fixed by making more than one auction house/bank etc like all the other big cities have. They're just feeding you bullshit.
    Have you seen Bladespire? Imagine Ironforge, but as a 3 floor empty cave with no middle area.

Deleted
    Are those guard armor sets for all armor types or just one?

Deleted
    I'd rather travel 3 minutes from AH to Bank than stand in one, crowded place.

Their excuse would make me even more dissapointed. I love big cities in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    Why would we not go to Farahlon, its on the freaking map man....
    We didn't go to Hyjal til Cataclysm and it was on the map from the beginning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Easily fixed by making more than one auction house/bank etc like all the other big cities have. They're just feeding you bullshit.
    Having actually explored Bladespire and the Karabor temple grounds on the beta, I can say without a doubt that they aren't lying.

Karabor's huge and outdoors. There's a single large temple which is not really accessible (the doors are closed, though there are some walkways and terraces you can climb up on via staircases and ramps), and a handful of smaller landmarks, but there aren't any buildings or anything. It's essentially a really huge (and sure, pretty) garden with a port on one side and an ampitheater on the other.

Bladespire is just a big, circular, stone fortress with a huge bonfire in the center. Each floor is large and round with a handful of small rooms on the outer edges and a ramp to lead up to the next floor. The top floor is empty save for a big throne. There's a ramp on the exterior that lets you access the second floor from the outside. To get around you basically have to run the entire circumferance of the fortress, up and down the ramp, from one end of the place to the other to get to the rooms.

Trust me, if they had made these the hubs, with the design layout they have now, they would have been worse than the Shrines.

When you get the quests that take place in the locations, and you go exploring the nooks and crannies (Bladespire has a number of ogre treasure chests you can find), you'll realize that it's for the best.

It's going to be hilarious if the next xpac is basically WoD but with the cut features added back in, that's about the only way they'd manage yearly xpacs anyway since they already have the groundwork or more for several of the features.

Actually, I can kinda see that happening...

I can see the defence for being charged for features we were supposed to get already lol.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/ < They really need to update this, map is wrong, and things like "New Battlegrounds" when Holinka has said there isn't a new battleground.
    Last edited by Toiran; 2014-08-18 at 01:57 PM.

"Bladespire and Karabor were giant spaces and there weren't enough to put into them to make them cities. For example, players would have had to run long distances between the bank and the auction house, which isn't a great gameplay experience. They had cool looking art, but that doesn't translate into usable cities."
    Another lame excuse. With all the work being put into the Ashran camps I very much doubt that they couldn't have fixed Bladespire/Karabor until launch. Instead of epic Capital Cities which are integral to the story we instead have to sit on a shitty island in generic faction camps because pvp zone. Yay. Biggest letdown of the expansion (so far).

funny that when a city is too large and it takes too long to get from the AH to the bank - its a valid excuse to scrap it
    yet canceling flying and making us ride on a 100% mount from one end to another end of the map full with the same mobs that dismount us...

thats ok, no problem right?.....

and what with this another xpac in dreanor talks?
    this is not our time or our universe why would be wasting another xpac on a legion that wont matter to us?
    so we can go back to our universe and have another legion xpac?

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again just orcs and humans. *sigh*

The dwarven bunker sells human guard armor.

That's just insult to injury.

What an immense Machinima. Very well done !

I love how people are like "Hey! They scrapped x amount of content from the expansion! No one should be allowed to enjoy the game RAWR!" -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FishtheFish View Post
    I love how people are like "Hey! They scrapped x amount of content from the expansion! No one should be allowed to enjoy the game RAWR!" -.-
    Some people aren't willing to pay extra for an expansion that's marely a barebones resemblance of the (already poor) expansion that was promised at BlizzCon.
    Unfortunately, certain fanboys and addicts will do anything to discredit that and defend Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycann View Post
    The more I read about WoD the more disappointed I get.
    I know right? Those are just my thoughts. WoD still has only 2 selling points for me, which is not enough to justify $40 ...new models (which also everyone gets for free) and garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    funny that when a city is too large and it takes too long to get from the AH to the bank - its a valid excuse to scrap it yet canceling flying and making us ride on a 100% mount from one end to another end of the map full with the same mobs that dismount us...
    Flying in a city ≠ flying in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

That transmog set makes me want to go back to Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I RP #TrueHorde #IronHorde on several toons, not a single one has cleared past Nazgrim. I don't let them. I'm rather shocked it is still so easy for one person to derail a whole raid.

I've maintained in guild that I won't be killing more orc legends and I mean it. Might be a grind mats and gold expansion for me.
    You creep me out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by briktal View Post
    Have you seen Bladespire? Imagine Ironforge, but as a 3 floor empty cave with no middle area.
    They're acting like someone else built these cities and they're having trouble making them useful. THEY FUCKING BUILT THEM. They designed them that big what the fuck were they expecting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    So there will be more races? Happy as I am, I can't help but wonder what they could possibly be.
    Ogres, in fact Blizzard was considering adding them in Cataclysm expansion as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Stahlfaust View Post
    Another lame excuse. With all the work being put into the Ashran camps I very much doubt that they couldn't have fixed Bladespire/Karabor until launch. Instead of epic Capital Cities which are integral to the story we instead have to sit on a shitty island in generic faction camps because pvp zone. Yay. Biggest letdown of the expansion (so far).
    I honestly don't get the whole "WE MUST HAVE A CITY OR EXPANSION BAD" talk. So there isn't a city. People just always go back to Org anyway if they need to use the AH and crap. And since we have the garrison, the cities would be dead just like every other city besides Org.

They changed their mind, get over it or go somewhere else and be disappointed when developers change their mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont understand the need for that Orgrimmar/Stormwind gear,you can get that stuff now,ive seen it mogged a million times over and even mogged my dwarf in the imperial plate set once which is basically SW armour,the horde one is just greens that drop during questing.