Thread: SoO mythic 20

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might take some slight adjusting here and there (looking at you thok for healers) but overall, it'll be even more faceroll than it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by mezmer1411 View Post
    Btw, are we getting the new enchants as well in prepatch?

I've copied my holy paladin to beta and to my plesant surprise I have 3% more mastery than I had on live - even with reforging gone. Not much, but still helps.
    I don't think we will , they probably require WoD materials after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    But you're also forgetting that reforging is gone. So all the tweaks people have done are being reverted back to unreforged stats. Gear that has hit/exp will get those converted to other secondaries.

In general, you might find yourself with skewed stats because you aren't able to stack certain secondaries as high as previously.
    I'm having a hard time imagining a spec that would suffer more from "bad secondaries" than it would gain from 5100 extra. Also I don't think they're adding multistrike on stuff yet? So all pieces will have haste/crit/mastery pick 2. It's hard to imagine it ending up your worst 2 all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mezmer1411 View Post
    Btw, are we getting the new enchants as well in prepatch?

I've copied my holy paladin to beta and to my plesant surprise I have 3% more mastery than I had on live - even with reforging gone. Not much, but still helps.
    We get new mechanics only, the new content comes with launch.

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    That's likely because the Spirit on your gear pieces that will not have Spirit on them come 6.0+ will be changed to a different secondary stat. In this case, it was likely Mastery.
    Out of curiosity, is this a plate-specific thing or will spirit disappear from some pieces across all armor types? I'm really not looking forward to rebuilding my shadow set, so this could be good news.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    it will be easier, there are no big class changes this expansion that makes rotation different ect so thats not true.
    That's what was said last year but the Devs have since rescinded it. A few specs got what amounts to an overhaul (fury/balance/mistweaver/etc) and thus won't function exactly the same when the patch hits. Also, many specs rely on Multistrike fairly heavily and no gear before Draenor will have any so that's also an issue. For example, Shadow Priests had their mastery changed entirely because "it was redundant with multistrike" (dots ticking twice for 200% total, dots now will tick for 130% or 160%) and their new mastery is single-target based, this means that in their current gear and enchants, Shadow Priests who are used to wiping the floor with adds will now be significantly weaker in SoO specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
    Out of curiosity, is this a plate-specific thing or will spirit disappear from some pieces across all armor types? I'm really not looking forward to rebuilding my shadow set, so this could be good news.
    Basically spirit will only be on anything that wouldn't normally have an Armor Rating. Since Shadow won't benefit from spirit anymore, you can expect a sudden surge of haste or crit when they convert it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
    Spirit rings and necklaces will keep the spirit. The hit ones will be changed to another secondary. Any armor piece with spirit will have a new secondary as well. Just need to swap my juggernaut ring on shaman and immerseus ring on balance druid and I'm done.

Deleted
    I can say that really depends
    Current on beta legendary cloak on lv 90 do more damage that some of mine skills (almost twice than bladestorm).Since they will remove Curve/Cutting edge achievements i expect some nerf to mobs too who will com from that stats squish and mine charracters have even beter secondary stats because they got massive amount from replacing all that hit and expertise
    It will be hard at some points coz some of deffensive raid CDs also will be gone and the massive changes to healers along with restricted movement for them also can cause some problems
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2014-08-25 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will flex ilvl drop on normal, normal ilvl gear drop on hc, current ilvl hc on mythic? Just wondering because of the looms. I also wonder if the guaranteed one is for each difficulty and if it's account or character specific, but I guess they haven't said.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I agree but I still think the new class changes will still affect some players performance nothing major but it will affect.
    Every expansion pre-patch changes class stuff. Every pre-patch manages to make existing content easier despite that. This is literally the 5th time this has happened.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I think it'll be difficult for a few days, maybe the first week of 6.0 then as soon as people have adjusted to changes or changed spec to be the best in their current gear then bosses will drop. I've a feeling survival hunter with suck balls because their main stat becomes multi strike and gear currently has none on aside from harromms.