Brewmaster solo H Immerseus

So I am a wondering if viable. We have the cool downs for the blasts and I am wanting to try it. Btw ilevel 568. Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing I have the four piece and am running mitigation build. Would I be okay to go back to crit build and solo tank or just stay mitigation for safety sakes

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    So I am a wondering if viable. We have the cool downs for the blasts and I am wanting to try it. Btw ilevel 568. Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing I have the four piece and am running mitigation build. Would I be okay to go back to crit build and solo tank or just stay mitigation for safety sakes
    Do you mean solo tank? Please tell me yes. I mean it is possible I suppose. You would probably need a healer on top of you full time until his corruption starts going down a lot since adds + boss won't be insignificant at 568. I would go for the mastery build if I was trying this.

I'm not sure why you would try to solo tank it though to be honest.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its very easily doable. The faster your guild kills it the easier it gets. You'll be able to survive one hit with no problem. If you get a 2nd blast then use Diffuse Magic. I don't believe its a melee attack so Zen Med could work as well if you pop it as he's casting. If you get any more than 2 corrosive blasts during one phase then the problem is your raid, not yourself. As the fight goes on the chance of multiple Corrosive blasts gets smaller.

If you're trying it for the first few times then stay Mastery build, although Mastery won't protect you from the Corrosive Blast unless you use Avert Harm.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Just something to do to already boring fight for tank part and more dps on boss and adds mostly something new to do out if boredom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brookllyn View Post
    Do you mean solo tank? Please tell me yes. I mean it is possible I suppose. You would probably need a healer on top of you full time until his corruption starts going down a lot since adds + boss won't be insignificant at 568. I would go for the mastery build if I was trying this.

I'm not sure why you would try to solo tank it though to be honest.
    It should be very easily soloable, even in 25man the blast does 900k which is easily survivable with Guard and/or an external, a 2nd one is easily dealt with Diffuse Magic to make it only do 270k damage. Vengeance should be pretty high so Guard will absorb quite a bit each time.

I'd try to avoid tanking all the adds, plate DPS or really anyone can survive them if they're AOE'd fast. The first phase is the hardest but you should be using BL to get through it faster, the 2nd phase may be close in difficulty to the first depending on the DPS of the group.

Well I usually guard first blast and it only hits me for like 150k and my health doesn't even move it seems lol and with diffuse magic or zen med I can take next one no issue

10+ Year Old Account
    At 568..........maaayybbeeeeeeeeeeee?? But why would you risk it, so as BrM since you will have 2 stacks of Corruption Blast and adds then have to soak the middle... idk if you have enough CD's to do that, could DPS soak, sure but they should be moving around the platform killing the oozes and healers should be healing the oozes not worried about building stacks soaking and wasting CD's to survive that when next phase you could have his spinny shit spawn right on top of them. Seems to me to court disaster.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

What I was thinking about doing with the adds was positions statue to aoe taunt them onto statue for a moment and if people use stuns then they should die fast

- - - Updated - - -

The boss barely hurts me anyhow as it is with 568 gear lol the only thing that hurts is well the big pool and even then that don't hurt me that bad even when I have like 4 adds on me and tanking boss I can pretty much heal myself for the most part. Immerseus doesn't hit hard at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    The boss barely hurts me anyhow as it is with 568 gear lol the only thing that hurts is well the big pool and even then that don't hurt me that bad even when I have like 4 adds on me and tanking boss I can pretty much heal myself for the most part. Immerseus doesn't hit hard at all
    You seem pretty sure that its possible, which it is, and have a plan on how to do it. Just try it.

Yeah we will see if my guild will let me try a couple times atleast

Deleted
    If the DPS of your party is high enough it will do easily. You can also easily take 2 Blasts, the first one you don't need a cd for, just pop Guard before it. 2nd one (if it comes use Diffuse Magic and a good-timed Zen-Med and you'll be fine). Good luck with doing it =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chigo View Post
    If the DPS of your party is high enough it will do easily. You can also easily take 2 Blasts, the first one you don't need a cd for, just pop Guard before it. 2nd one (if it comes use Diffuse Magic and a good-timed Zen-Med and you'll be fine). Good luck with doing it =)
    You shouldn't need Diffuse Magic AND Zen Med for the 2nd one. First hit does 900k, easily survivable with guard, 2nd hit does 2.7mil (900k x 300%), with Diffuse magic that becomes 270k damage. A 3rd one hits for 5.4mil (900k x 600%), with Zen Med it becomes 540k damage, easily survivable. Obviously if you get to this point you risk not having a CD for a 2ndd/3rd one in the next phase, but any group that can get past N Garrosh should be able to kill it before a 3rd blast in any phase.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should manage it with that ilvl, assuming decent dps who don't whore adds.