Different Niches for our Specs?

Why do each of our specs have to do good single target, good aoe, and good cleave? Why cant we have a different niche for each spec?

MM could be the highest single target spec with lots of physical dmg, extended ranged shots (increase range on aimed shot?), and a sniper like play style. Why give chimera shot a cleave? Seems very unnecessary. Just buff the damage. Perhaps a physical dmg shot that replaces arcane shot, so that we actually have to make choices in our rotation other than aimed shot spam.

BM should be our go to cleave spec, still do pretty well single target, and focusing heavily on pet related dmg which it does. 2-3 targets bunched up a lot of the fight? Beast cleave gogo. This spec should also be the easiest to play which would benefit the beginners, but produce slightly lower results than the other two specs when mastered.

Surv : Please Blizz redesign surv to be similar to a dot class focusing on multiple dots, high magic dmg abilities, dots that can proc something so that the more targets you have them on the more useful they are, increased trap dmg, etc... Please give Surv a CD that increases magic damage, dot ticks, allows black arrow to be applied to multiple targets, or something similar...

Think about play style and fun to play factors blizzard. We want to have to think sometimes when playing your game. If you simplify things too much people will get bored fast. I dont want every spec to be great at everything, but each spec should have its place.

Isn't it funnier to be able to play every spec on every fight to a satisfactory level dps-wise? Knowing that Y spec is only good at ST fights, you'll only play that spec once or twice á week in a raid tier.

Making each spec competetive in both ST and MT fights makes for a broader playstyle of the class since you can pick and choose which spec you wanna play, this doesn't apply to high-end progression hunters cause fuck, we swap if we see X being 1k dps above Y spec.

Having Talents depending on fight style and tactic is somewhat better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Isn't it funnier to be able to play every spec on every fight to a satisfactory level dps-wise?

No. Give me one spec that does competitive level dps against spell casters. Not mediocre dps across all 3 specs and we sit at the bottom of the rung as a subpar-only dps class.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    No. Give me one spec that does competitive level dps against spell casters. Not mediocre dps across all 3 specs and we sit at the bottom of the rung as a subpar-only dps class.
    Beast Mastery.

http://i.imgur.com/OT98CpU.png - IJ
    http://i.imgur.com/GboNXYz.png - Protectors

WTF do Arcane mages even do on a cleave fight like protectors? Put a rune in the middle, stack AB to 4, and then Arcane Explosion spam for the rest of the fight?

Big, Big, Big Nether Tempest.

They are kind of like afflilocks.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=13

MM's niche is to suck dick the entire expansion.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    WTF do Arcane mages even do on a cleave fight like protectors? Put a rune in the middle, stack AB to 4, and then Arcane Explosion spam for the rest of the fight?
    Lol.

Won't even justify this with a proper reply xP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyderi View Post
    MM's niche is to suck dick the entire expansion.
    no thats your mothers niche. Sorry i had to.