574 Disc Priest LF Guild for WoD Raiding Guild

Hey everyone!

So I'm a 574 Disc Priest ( - Forums won't let me post a link) looking for a raiding team for my priest looking forward to WoD. I took some time off after my last guild fell apart, and I now just want to find a stable place until the expansion, and to raid with when progression starts up again. My experience this tier is 12/14H, though I'm 10/14H on this priest. I've been playing the game this whole expansion, but did most of my progression raiding back in vanilla and BC.

I'm posting here because I don't really know how else to find out what options there are out there. I'd be happy to chat with anyone about available spots in their raid. I do prefer 25 man raids though.
    Last edited by Shuffled; 2015-04-30 at 04:29 PM.

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs (in no order):**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Legendary Cloak
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized at gmail dot com

Hi Shuffled,

FITE CLUB is an Alliance 10/14H 3-day 25M team in the Convert to Raid Emeriss Guild on US-Aerie Peak (pacific time) server.

Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Sun 6PM-9PM server (Pacific).

I don't know if you are considering a transfer to Alliance, but if so, and if our times match, you should consider our team. We have an immediate need for an experienced healer. MMO Champ won't let me post any links, but you can view more about the team, and watch our awesome recruitment video, by visiting our forum boards at fiteclub . boards . net. That video will contain answers to any questions about the team vibe or culture. If you have any questions I am happy to talk with you on Mumble.

Nalda # 1338

Heya Shuffled!! Give me a shout if you're still looking. We are currently recruiting any and all experienced raiders for WoD, as well as the end of SoO when they transition to 20 man mythic. Inc Guild spam!!!!!

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286

We're looking forward to hearing from you!
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Hi, Shuffled. I'd like to speak with you more about a possible raid position in Ghost Division on Moonrunner/Gnomeregan -Alliance. Thatguyzyk#1535. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Who Are We?
    Ghost Division is a 10-man raiding guild on Moonrunner - Alliance. We are a mostly casual guild, but quickly shift to a slightly more hardcore mode once raid starts. In the very short time of our existence we have been able to push through current normal content at a very quick pace. Currently moving through heroic, we are looking to add to our roster of talented raiders and casual players to be ready for the 6.0 drop and the dawning of Mythic Raiding.

Guild/Raid Communication
    We recently adopted Teamspeak as our way of communication inside and outside of raiding. Info on that would be given to you upon acceptance of your application.

Raid Schedule
    Group 1:
    Wednesday - 5:00 - 7:30 st (7-9:30 CST)
    Saturday - 5:00 - 7:30 st (7-9:30 CST)
    Monday - 5:00 - 7:30 st (7-9:30 CST)
    Group 2:
    To Be Determined. Leaning towards a Thursday and Sunday raid group. Same times as above.

Loot Rules
    Loot is very simple. It's a modified free roll loot system. All items are open roll to every member that can use said item. With that, once a member wins a piece of gear, he/she would forfeit the next piece to a fellow member that hasn't received loot for that night. The only exceptions to this rule are tier pieces. Winners for tier pieces will be decided by A.Their roll. B.Whether or not it makes a 2-set or 4-set bonus for them.

What we Expect from You
    Becoming a member of Ghost Division can be a great experience for you and includes all flasks, pots, and food buffs being handled by the guid and it's members. We also provide enchants and gems for our raiders. We expect as close to a 100% attendance as possible. We have a very strong RL > WoW mentality and do understand things come up. All that we ask is for a post on the forum explaining in very little detail the reason for your absence. We also ask that this be posted as soon as you know that you'll be missing just to make sure the raid leader has time to make needed adjustments. We do enjoy having fun while raiding and during every day activities in the guild. But excess and unnecessary trolling within the guild and trade chat will not be tolerated. We expect that all members take pride in their guild and to represent the guild with as much respect and courtesy as possible. Most importantly, we ask you to bring something to the table. And not necessarily mats or donations to the guild bank. Just simply being available to help guildies or joining in guild activities outside of raiding and not being a ghost in guild chat and/or Teamspeak. It's a game, we're all here to have fun.

Recruitment
    Currently we are searching for a any non DK tank and a Priest or Pally. We'd prefer you to be around the 560 ilvl, but we are willing to gear up a dedicated and reliable player. We are also looking to expand in preperation for Mythic.

For any interests in joining Ghost Division you can apply via our website
    ghostdivision-guild.com

For any Questions please whisper Hotsfordots-Moonrunner or add battletag ThatGuyZyk#1535