Thread: "times change"

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"times change"

Why the bronze dragonfly on the alternative Azeroth did nothing to prevent the events that led to Wod?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's an alternative draenor, right? Not alternative Azeroth?

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware shouldn't there be only 1 bronze flight? Since Nozdormu was the Timeless One having more then 1 of him makes no sense.

because probably they were the ones that caused it in the first place, maybe they know the legion is comming, and wanted to see how prepared alliance and horde are to confront them

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Why the bronze dragonfly on the alternative Azeroth did nothing to prevent the events that led to Wod?
    Because bronze dragonflies were a terrible idea. The alternate Titans only learned that mere moments after departing alternate Azeroth when all the bronze dragonflies were eaten by an alternate mechanical toad.

Deleted
    probably because its in an AU, and not azeroth. the bronzedragon flight are only suppose to interfere if someone is attempting to change the time line, and i guess they don't have jurisdiction over alternate universes and other planets?

15+ Year Old Account
    Because it was a bronze dragon who caused all these problems in the first place. Kairoz chose this timeline for a reason, possibly because it's one where the Dragonflight couldn't interfere.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Does the bronze dragonflight even interfere with stuff going on on other worlds? Cause i mean, the titans made the dragonflights to protect azeroth didn't they? Not every world out there. And since it's technically draenor having these issues not azeroth..i'm not sure they would get involved :P
    Last edited by bmjclark; 2014-08-17 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    Because theyre only Bronze after all, not Gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple and lame explanation: This timeline is far better than it could have been but we don't have the vision to realize that. Isn't that the excuse they give for every terrible catastrophe in WoW's timelines?

Deleted
    I think the alternate universe thing is something they only run with so they can weasel themselves out of things. They don't have to in any way stick to the lore.

Well yes, the events indeed happen on Alt Draenor and not Alt Azeroth, but if the Alternate Orcs don't enter the Alternate Azeroth will it survive against an Alt Legion?
    Wasn't this the reason we were sent back to assist to the opening of the portal in Black Morass? Why didn't the Alt Bronzes (if they exist) didn't sent someone from the Alt Azeroth to make sure that Garrosh will get buttkicked when he entered their Alt Draenor Timeline.

Because it's not Azeroth.

Because after CATA Nozdormu was no longer the Guardian of time, and the time lines were left for mortals to ward over. Bronze Dragons became independent agents with free will to go rogue.

And look at what has happened. A Bronze Dragon has gone rogue with it's intimate knowledge of these mechanics. The time of the Guardians is over, there is no more "Bronze Dragonlight" as a monolithic entity to have prevented this. The Time Keepers have been doing what they can.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    if it was not for what happend at the end of Cata, It could be said that this is not the timeline as it is meant to be, and Nozdumu is actually behind everything that is happening with Garrosh going back in time to fix things.

But Cata did Happen, and the Aspects gave up thier powers (or so we are lead to belive)

Well yes, the events indeed happen on Alt Draenor and not Alt Azeroth, but if the Alternate Orcs don't enter the Alternate Azeroth will it survive against an Alt Legion?
    Wasn't this the reason we were sent back to assist to the opening of the portal in Black Morass? Why didn't the Alt Bronzes (if they exist) didn't sent someone from the Alt Azeroth to make sure that Garrosh will get buttkicked when he entered their Alt Draenor Timeline.
    Not really because an alternate reality was created, meaning the course of events would be the correct ones for that universe. Bronze dragons alter the flow time for the universe they currently exist in but this technique Kairoz used is entirely new and never seen before. Basically, you could think of it being above their level so they don't even know how things unfolded in the main universe.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    They would have, but they were hanging out with Iron Butterfly listening to them play Ina-Gadda-Da-Vida during the exact 20 mins that they could have changed things.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    probably because its in an AU, and not azeroth. the bronzedragon flight are only suppose to interfere if someone is attempting to change the time line, and i guess they don't have jurisdiction over alternate universes and other planets?
    Then why is it an alternate universe?

Shouldn't all changes in the timeline thus create alternate universes and thus make the bronze dragonflight completely obsolete and pointless?

Why would traveling through time actually impact time every other time except this time. lol.

Fuckin blizzard.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Not really because an alternate reality was created, meaning the course of events would be the correct ones for that universe. Bronze dragons alter the flow time for the universe they currently exist in but this technique Kairoz used is entirely new and never seen before. Basically, you could think of it being above their level so they don't even know how things unfolded in the main universe.
    Well I get what you're saying but the moment the AU was created that means an Alternate Azeroth was created which means that the Alt Bronzes should try to revert it.
    Like the Black Morass for example, the Infinite attacks the opening so an alternate is created, since there were not Infinites on the original. We go to the alternate to change it back to the Original and once we're done, we're back to the Original.
    No?

Deleted
    Because Gameplay > Lore.
    Blizzard doesn't make decisions based on lore, they decide and form lore around the gameplay when needed.