Mythic Flamebender Ka'graz Attempts - Blackrock Foundry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2kfZlsSAg

Obviously not a kill. Just a bunch of attempts and wipes. But very unforgiving. We got a better understanding of the strat towards the end.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

a video of attempts, tots deserves it's own thread
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    a video of attempts, tots deserves it's own thread
    Don't be snarky, just link him to the proper place, which is here.

Was that so hard?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Don't be snarky, just link him to the proper place, which is here.

Was that so hard?
    Thanks for point in right direction but shouldn't the actual raiding videos go here? I didn't see any in that thread unless it was lost in the screenshots
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Thanks for point in right direction but shouldn't the actual raiding videos go here? I didn't see any in that thread unless it was lost in the screenshots
    u didnt see any cause its not a place to link them - its nice u want to get 5 seconds of fame and advertse your streams but pls do it in proper thread

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    u didnt see any cause its not a place to link them - its nice u want to get 5 seconds of fame and advertse your streams but pls do it in proper thread
    There is no discussion thread for Mythic encounters. The general beta pictures thread is not for discussing encounter design. You're backseat modding.

OP:

I flipped through your video but I don't really want to watch 40 minutes of attempts. Can you post some information about the encounter other than just the video? What did you think of the tuning? What were the Mythic-only mechanics? Etc.

The guy was being generous by sharing footage that a lot of guilds were unwilling to stream, don't give him such a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    I flipped through your video but I don't really want to watch 40 minutes of attempts. Can you post some information about the encounter other than just the video? What did you think of the tuning? What were the Mythic-only mechanics? Etc.
    Flaming puppies... Oh wait... We're not allowed to call them puppies or we'll be told to 'get the fuck of her turf'.

God, that had me in stitches during the stream.

I appreciate the VoD Towelliee.

15+ Year Old Account
    nice video cant wait for the this raid tier

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think he was looking for 5 sec of fame by linking his channel, people already know who he is and where to find him. I came to dungeons and raids hoping to find mythic raid testing, and this post is exactly what I was looking for, so Towliee, I appreciate the video as I wasnt able to test myself, and learned some stuff by watching, so thank you