Look for someone with rune of reorigination

Apologies if it is the wrong sub forum to ask, but i thought here i would find the most people that have it and can answer the question. Does this trinket proc inside arena or battlegrounds and if yes what is the penalty? Also is this trinket any good for enha and if yes which would be the desired stat to stack? If you dont know the answer however you can test it i would be grateful.

Fairly sure all PVE trinkets do proc in battlegrounds and arenas but don't quote me on that one. I think the legendary cloak does not proc at all and meta gem has a very very lowered proc chance if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't say go out of your way to get a RoR at this point especially for enhance since If I remember correctly I don't believe it was a BIS trinket for enhance even in ToT (Think it was bad Juju from council and the exp one from Jin'rokh). BIS trinkets for enhance right now for PVE is the AOC (CD reduction from Sha) and Harmons (Multi-strike from Shamans). Those might be better options to shoot for.

Thanks for the answer.

To answer further, if my only concern is burst damage in a short window of a few seconds and a few HARD hitting abilities, what would be more beneficial:
    an agility proc or a mastery proc?

For the above question assume godly RNG and everything crits (or suppose that agility doesn't contribute to critical rating).

Am I right thinking that RoR can produce a massive burst window for as long as it lasts?

I don't know how this will apply to PvP but at higher levels of gear (or maybe lower too, idk) when haste starts getting really close to mastery in strength, balancing out the two (using reforge plots) yields a higher burst than pure mastery > haste build. At least that's what all of my simming has told me. So it's possible that losing all that haste for the insane mastery won't be as big of boost (granted it will still be large) as you will imagine it to be. (I.E. 24000 mastery and 16000 haste is less burst than 22000 mastery and 18000 haste, Disclaimer: I made up those numbers on the spot).

I have no idea if it actually procs in arenas though, sorry.

Looking at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndolo/advanced for stats:
    Changing out your proc trinket is a loss of 6.265% PvP power (and 2600 resil).
    With his stats the way he logged out, the RoRo proc would give you 29076 mastery.
    Gemming and reforging for it your proc would give 36164 mastery (with 9043 base mastery)

I think that's a little bigger than 6725 agility (and makes up for the 6.265% PvP power loss), but it does come at the cost of all of your haste and crit along with 2pc trinket resil.

EDIT: Mastery appears to be 300 points per percent (why I don't know this already is beyond me) so it would be roughly 120% added onto your normal mastery (which woudl be 56.14%).
    Last edited by SH4D0WS1N; 2014-08-22 at 04:41 AM.

Cheers. Exactly the info i was looking for.