Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Anyone else waiting for the day they fail a 100% mission?

Just failed two missions in the 95%+ range. One of them was a mission for an epic follower armor. By now I kinda expect my people eventually fail 100% missions. Anyone else being as unlucky?

...no, because a success chance of 100% means that you are guaranteed a success.

Apparently a guildmate of mine failed a 100% chance the other day. Whether he was truthful or not is up for debate, but I've heard its happened and am waiting on some corroboration.

I remember failing one but I can't be 100% sure. Doesn't it still have a chance at failing if your other followers in the mission are crappy?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Just failed two missions in the 95%+ range. One of them was a mission for an epic follower armor. By now I kinda expect my people eventually fail 100% missions. Anyone else being as unlucky?
    Next time you post, look at your avater and read the words out loud
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Failed two 100% missions. It sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTripleZero View Post
    Apparently a guildmate of mine failed a 100% chance the other day. Whether he was truthful or not is up for debate, but I've heard its happened and am waiting on some corroboration.
    It's possible because of rounding. Anything above 99.5% shows up as 100%, but you can't be sure whether it's truely 100%, unless you see a green bonus applied to the xp reward.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already happend - been quite a few posts on this subject on the official forums and i have myself been the victim of a 100% mission failing...
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Deleted
    No idea how people get such missions. I have been 100 for 2 weeks and I only get green upgrade missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's possible because of rounding. Anything above 99.5% shows up as 100%, but you can't be sure whether it's truely 100%, unless you see a green bonus applied to the xp reward.
    I wasn't sure if it was stored as float but displayed as int or not, guess so. That's disappointing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Litter View Post
    No idea how people get such missions. I have been 100 for 2 weeks and I only get green upgrade missions.
    Higher item level for followers makes them show up. Most of mine are 630-640.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Higher item level for followers makes them show up. Most of mine are 630-640.
    I see. Good to know.

On the other hand, what is the lowest chance range you actually succeded guys? Mine 25% so far :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinirlan View Post
    On the other hand, what is the lowest chance range you actually succeded guys? Mine 25% so far :P
    seeing a 15% shit mission succeed and your 83% highmaul mission fail in the same screen is so far the biggest fail i've encountered :P
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Well I've failed a lot of 100% missions on beta, but none on live

Heard a guildie failed one.

I had something slightly different. Sent followers out with a 100% chance for a Seal of Fate mission. When they came back the screen showed 75% all of sudden and the mission failed.
    One of the followers had Dancer trait so I'm kinda suspicious of it now

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    seeing a 15% shit mission succeed and your 83% highmaul mission fail in the same screen is so far the biggest fail i've encountered :P
    Yeah my neighbors have to know something when I get home from work and must hear "You've gotta be effing kidding me" every couple of days when I have that or similar happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    ...no, because a success chance of 100% means that you are guaranteed a success.
    Unless they are rounding up the chance just for display purposes and the mission chance is actually 99.5%...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I remember failing one but I can't be 100% sure. Doesn't it still have a chance at failing if your other followers in the mission are crappy?
    You could be wrong even if you would be 100% sure according to your logic though

OT: 100% is 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinirlan View Post
    My lowest chance was 13% and completeted it. lol