Deleted

[Hunter] Polarms and Weapons for Hunters again?

I've been thinking, and I wonder always why we can't have polarms/weapon beside our bow anymore? I mean, I don't really care about the stats, just miss the look of it.

Couldn't Blizzard make a glyph for it, or would it be to hard to make?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinhhigh View Post
    I've been thinking, and I wonder always why we can't have polarms/weapon beside our bow anymore? I mean, I don't really care about the stats, just miss the look of it.

Would cost a raid tier.

Deleted
    Raid tiet what do you mean? The way with how hunters would roll on polarms, just for the look of it? I guess the most hunters, would go back in raid tiers to get the old looking gear.

The polarms shoudn't give any stats, just a glyph which make it visable.

Useless stat stick is useless

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Useless stat stick is useless
    So did you even read the 3 sentences the original post was? He said he wanted it for the looks, like a transmog option.

except it doesn't really work for transmog, it would look exceedingly strange seeing arrows firing from a sword, wouldn't it?

OP, you do realize you can still equip all that stuff right? Nothing is stopping you from throwing on your favorite polearm any time you're not in combat. You can even use macros to automatically swap to your ranged weapon when you attack. Just don't expect to ever see it on your back while firing your bow again.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    I'm a melee hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got sick of seeing everyone with Black Ice anyway.

yeah it ruined my hunter's transmog. my hunter's transmog kit is everything he was wearing before I main swapped, which includes my two one handers, but now I can't mog them in. :/

looked cool having dual knives at my waist, was also fun jousting with raptor and mongoose strike.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be a good minor glyph, just give hunters a transmog slot!
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I don't see how blizz can easily fix this with a glyph. What slot would you transmog to melee weapon? Or do you want a glyph that adds an extra transmog slot?

Deleted
    No tanks i have enough other items to fight with rogues druids monks and shamans. Removing mine melee weapon saves me alot of GP and coins for more better stuff
    on the other side trolling the poor droods miss me

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make it something like Glyph of Felguard or Glyph of Weaponmaster.

"You will display a random two-handed melee weapon or pair of one-handed melee weapons from your backpack on your character"
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    except it doesn't really work for transmog, it would look exceedingly strange seeing arrows firing from a sword, wouldn't it?

OP, you do realize you can still equip all that stuff right? Nothing is stopping you from throwing on your favorite polearm any time you're not in combat. You can even use macros to automatically swap to your ranged weapon when you attack. Just don't expect to ever see it on your back while firing your bow again.
    Can you show an example of such a macro? And would you need a different one for each polearm/staff ?

I never really understood the removal of this. It's a statstick. Yeah so is your belt/bracers or w/e.
    It just looked nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinhhigh View Post

I wish they never took them away to begin with. Hunters used to be more than uninterruptable casters, you had melee abilities on top of being a marksman and that gave the class identity, it was something unique, and those mongoose bites did sometimes hurt. Guess hunters were getting the button bloat sooner than other classes, and they wanted to simplify the game and not have hunters rolling on everything that dropped because of clueless players.

It would look kinda dumb to be frank. A glyph that makes you look like you have melee weapons but never use them? I guess for deterrence but that's not enough to warrant having something weighing you down which you aren't able to use anyway. : /
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

I remember dual wielding back in the day... good times.