Healbot + Ancient Barrier.

Is there a way to track Ancient Barrier and its color on Malkorok in healbot?

Yes -- add these three debuff names or their spell IDs into the debuff lists (open heal bot, Cure -> Custom, enter name or spell id in "New debuff" field, Save).

Weak Ancient Barrier - SpellID 142863
    Ancient Barrier - SpellID 142864
    Strong Ancient Barrier - SpellID 142865

They are case sensitive so if you use names, make sure to capitalize correctly.

You can also customize the bar colors for debuffs -- select it in the debuff drop-down list after adding, and then set the color by clicking on the colored bar labelled "custom," beside the priority setting. Also, set priorities for good measure. Give weak / regular / strong barrier priorities 1,2,3 or 5,6,7, as you wish -- just higher priority / lower number than default 10.

You can find a reference to these shield level debuffs in the resto druid tips on Icy Veins.
    Last edited by exuberantmonkey; 2013-09-22 at 08:05 PM. Reason: I'm a bad proof reader

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exuberantmonkey View Post
    Yes -- add these three debuff names or their spell IDs into the debuff lists (open heal bot, Cure -> Custom, enter name or spell id in "New debuff" field, Save).

Weak Ancient Barrier - SpellID 142863
    Ancient Barrier - SpellID 142864
    Strong Ancient Barrier - SpellID 142865

They are case sensitive so if you use names, make sure to capitalize correctly.

You can also customize the bar colors for debuffs -- select it in the debuff drop-down list after adding, and then set the color by clicking on the colored bar labelled "custom," beside the priority setting. Also, set priorities for good measure. Give weak / regular / strong barrier priorities 1,2,3 or 5,6,7, as you wish -- just higher priority / lower number than default 10.

You can find a reference to these shield level debuffs in the resto druid tips on Icy Veins.
    I have tried this on my healbot. It does not work, I can add 1 spell, however I am not sure it is saved

Deleted
    Finally got it figured out =3

Please elaborate because I have been unable to get it to work and I don't have endless time on the boss to keep changing settings. I have adding all 3 spells to custom debuffs and gave them specific colors to change the bar. I have given weak priority 1 regular priority 2 and strong priority 3. I have enabled to show debuffs in combat but still nothing shows.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to know how you did it too. Step by step if you can. I'm not the greatest when it comes to addons lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologize for the necro, but the last couple questions weren't addressed, and this is currently the top result from googling "Malkorok healbot."

1. Open your Healbot options panel (/healbot)
    2. On the left side, there are categories. Under "Cure," there is a subcategory called "Custom." Click it.
    3. Near the top is a section that says "New debuff." This is where you enter the names of the three spells. One at a time, and click the "Save" button after each. (It is not necessary to enter spell IDs, but you can.)
    4. To add colors for each, make sure the checkmark on "Bar color" is active. Then click the color bar that says "custom," and select your color.
    5. You can set the priority number if you want, but I don't think it's necessary in this case, since there aren't other debuffs to watch (unless you care about the tank debuffs).

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |