Deleted

Very customizable UnitFrame [Solved]

Hallo there!

Just a quick question and some explanation:

I have some fance Unitframe Ideas, insipired by some TukUI modifications I saw recently.

Does anyone of you know a unitFrame addon wich is highly costumizable in terms of bar psoitioning? What I had in mind includes overlapping Health/Mana Bars like these right here

Deleted
    Welcome to the world of oUF layouts.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/index.php?cid=127

If clicking somewhere in a menu is all you can do then STUF is maybe what you are looking for.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Raid.html#info
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-08-21 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Yup, stuff will most likely do the trick

Thanks a lot, will try it once I'm back at home

/edit
    Just watched the Video tutorial and YES, it absolutely IS capable of doin' what I need.
    Again, thanks a lot

It's good that you found a solution, but I'd just like to add for clarity's sake that the screenshot is not TukUI. It's ElvUI, and you can do it in the default UI settings.

ElvUI settings > Unit Frames > Player Frame > Power

Increase the value of the Offset slider to make the health and mana bars appear to stack on each other like in the screenshot.

Then do the same for target frame or whatever else you want to do this to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cis View Post
    It's good that you found a solution, but I'd just like to add for clarity's sake that the screenshot is not TukUI. It's ElvUI, and you can do it in the default UI settings.

ElvUI settings > Unit Frames > Player Frame > Power

Increase the value of the Offset slider to make the health and mana bars appear to stack on each other like in the screenshot.

Then do the same for target frame or whatever else you want to do this to.
    TukUI mainly is a community, while tukui and elvui beeing two interfaces designed by TukUI team. Quite confusing, but what I said is completely right :P

And in addition, I didn't want an explanation on how to do it WITH elvui... I wanted that style for my OWN UI But anyways, thanks a lot for your efford, it is well appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamael View Post
    TukUI mainly is a community, while tukui and elvui beeing two interfaces designed by TukUI team. Quite confusing, but what I said is completely right :P
    Actually no. The UI you linked was ElvUI not TukUI and there's a big difference - ask anyone who has used them. While yes the TukUI website is a community both UI's are not designed by the same person. While both UI's are fairly similar they are both also very different, TukUI has very little in-game config and mostly requires LUA editing for changes whereas Elv offers a highly customizable in-game gui.