Poll: How will Kilrogg die?

Thread: Kilrogg Deadeye

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Kilrogg Deadeye

Blizz made a start for a very interesting character. Kilrogg is probably oldest and wisest of Iron Horde's warlords, he is an orc of faith, accepts his destiny and knows the moment he will die. Moreover that, he is not s standard warrior-type with cleaves, whirlwinds and other overused mechanics. His arsenal includes poisons, psychic attacks, summoning evil spirits and, of course, blood magic.
    Kilrogg appears to be a very unusual mix of melee warrior and blood mage with voodoo-like tricks. Does anybody else think that he'd be an amazingly interesting boss to fight?
    Here I'll place a poll. How do you think, how will he meet his end?

Deleted
    40 people, of which 10 are alt-tabbed and 5 are actual retards, will faceroll him in the LFR. It always ends like that.

I hope we'll fight him as a raid boss, I have a feeling, like you mentioned, that he could be a really interesting encounter.

Yep, I've forgotten a variant of a world boss, but it's really, really unlikely to happen. At least I hope he'll have a nice story arc in future patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    He deserves to be in a raid

They'll probably give him a lame death.

Banished to an island where he trains up new player class for next expansion - Blood Mage

I think it'll either be: 1. 2nd tier end boss. (A primal themed mid-xpac raid) or

2. The ending to whatever quest content is added to Tanaan in 6.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is the "Iron Citadel"?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I think it'll either be: 1. 2nd tier end boss. (A primal themed mid-xpac raid) or

2. The ending to whatever quest content is added to Tanaan in 6.1.
    You haven't been keeping up have you?

Its the Iron Horde fortress in the middle of Tanaan. Most likely the final tier.

In our time its hellfire citadel in hellfire peninsula.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    You haven't been keeping up have you?
    Yes I have, people need to stop translating "we may only have 2 tiers if everything runs perfectly" to "only 2 raid tiers confirmed". Like with everything WoW related on forums, it gets blown out of proportion.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Its the Iron Horde fortress in the middle of Tanaan. Most likely the final tier.

In our time its hellfire citadel in hellfire peninsula.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have, people need to stop translating "we may only have 2 tiers if everything runs perfectly" to "only 2 raid tiers confirmed". Like with everything WoW related on forums, it gets blown out of proportion.
    I think he was getting at the fact that blizzard said the Grommash Hellscream raid is going to be Tanaan jungle, and it likely won't be 6.1 either.

I think he'd be a good for a Heroic-Only 5-man in 6.1, the most pure form of content that can only be done by an actual group and not 25 idiots in LFR, but not the highest tier of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I think he was getting at the fact that blizzard said the Grommash Hellscream raid is going to be Tanaan jungle, and it likely won't be 6.1 either.
    Here's what I think is a possibility (I still think Aarakoa most likely for mid tier):

Grom gets the Iron Citadel raid but there is another raid in Tanaan revolving around Kilrogg and the Primals.

The other way I could see Kilrogg being used is at the end of the Tanaan quest hub line. Tanaan is going to be added before Iron Citadel assuming that's a raid and that's almost a certainty as Tanaan appears to be the first content added to WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    I think he'd be a good for a Heroic-Only 5-man in 6.1, the most pure form of content that can only be done by an actual group and not 25 idiots in LFR, but not the highest tier of content.
    As much as I was initially against the delay of the Firelands and the removal of the Abyssal maw, Heroic ZG is probably my favorite dungeon of all time.
    Call me Cassandra

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll feature in the Iron Citadel Raid, and in the story arc in Tanaan when that opens up. There's a quest in Nagrand where all the Warlords regroup to converce and the Bleeding Hollow has part in building the Citadel acourding to Kil'rogg.

I do find his new take on the character very interesting and different, can't wait to see his episode, looks pretty crazy.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't he supposed to die in a scenario, or was that dropped?

Although I can easily see him being a raid boss. Making any of the Warlords world bosses a'la Sha of Anger wouldn't do them justice.

Fight in Iron Citadel. I hope his fight has class or role-specific nightmares that need to be broken out of.

I fully expect him to either be in the one of the "later patch dungeons" or he'll be a boss in Grom's Grom Raid of Orcing Groms For Fel And Profit.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Before Tanaan was pushed back, there were strings for a scenario in which he died. Expect that in 6.1.