Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

something missing on the alliance bike

Anyone notice on the original IRL hog, that the gnomish gear, had two night elven Arrows behind it. Which I really liked, because they at least tried to throw in the other races (knowingly or otherwise)

And the bike model doesn't have them.

This of course is only funny when you bring in the idea that Blizzard forgot wow had other races besides human and orcs.

I'm not complaining, it's just a little heh moment

Ps. Check these out. http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/good-guy-bike/ http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/bad-guy-bike/
    Last edited by roahn the warlock; 2014-08-22 at 12:47 AM.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

it looks like a normal bike with flat tires

The silver and gold are really missing the polished shine that the real bike has.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Besides missing the arrows, that gear has less teeth, the side does not say "Alliance" and there are less wheels in the tread. There are several other differences in both bikes but it's still pretty close. I think this looks much better than the original bike. I hated how shiny it was. It was just a mirror on treads.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's missing some goddamn wheels.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

I'm hoping that's not the finished product and still needs some touch-up and added parts. I really like the treads and I'm glad it's not another motorcycle as we already have at least two of those.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I was all for the horde bike, but now seeing them in game... I dunno... I feel as though I might like the alliance bike better, like what MrKnubbles said Im glad they took away the shiny effect. There few things missing on both bikes, but the one thing thats made me lean to the alliance bike more is the center piece below the steering on the horde bike. They removed the horde logo on it and decreased the size, I understand decreasing the size of it to fit our characters but at least put the Horde symbol on there...

Deleted
    Without that ridiculous chrome shine, the Alliance in game bike actually looks alot better. Also, the Horde bike has some of the lowest res textures I've seen in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    it looks like a normal bike with flat tires
    this ^

Its awful looking.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    It's missing some goddamn wheels.
    Pretty much this, yeah.

Deleted
    That's not a bike, it's a snowmobile.

You know what's missing from the alliance bike?

Deleted
    They sure striped it of a lot of parts.

It would look normal with wheels and without that pathetic scimitars.

10+ Year Old Account

#boycottchina

Ever wanted to ride a mecha-ant? Well, you're in luck! For one simple payment of 100k gold you can ride your mecha-ant straight into battle! Order now!

Yes, even as a model, the front treads look misplaced. It should have been a wheel in the front, but other than that, it looks awesome.
    Mother pus bucket!

Both bikes look terrible, a total waste of time in my opinion.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they are still a WIP. For a contest mount, you would hope they had the same effort and shiny as a store mount. These look stale at the moment. Also, this is my opinion and is subjective. I know others might think they look great. I'm making a post based on how I feel. Defending myself before I get quoted on this.

Uhm, why did Orange County Choppers do some ugly bikes? They clearly don't have a fuckin glue about the theme they just tried to copy from Paul Jr. It's so sad to see that OCC would be so low...