10+ Year Old Account

I need help ASAP with what I'm doing wrong

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/7710/

Here are our logs, and I have been raiding with the guild for the past few weeks. However, only this past week should be looked at due to the fact that I finally got real weapons last week, and 4/4 upgraded them! Before last night, I was NOT using 2 piece, which I switched, and I was not using my JC gems because I had dropped it, but realized that I should just keep it until WoD, and ticketed to get it back. I will be putting JC gems in my gear before tonight's raid.

Little about me: I'm a multi US top 50 raider, I mained Rogue for 2 xpacs, and constantly had world top end parses, however for some reason I haven't found my groove as a WW. My gear is just starting to figure itself out (see: I just finally replaced my grievous ring last night).

I just want people to look at my logs (Messif) and tell me what they think I'm doing wrong. I'm still relatively new to the class and spec, and I have been taught by some reputable monks, however I still can't seem to get the right dps #s. My guild has been sitting my @ Garrosh every week due to my gear, and now that it's good enough, I need to find out why my DPS still feels so low. I know my EB usage is probably a bit low, I'm not too used to using that because I find I float around 80+ energy with that and lust, and it just feels ... weird.

I don't use FoF much but 2 of the 3 monks I spoke too said it's really bad when you have AoC + the appropriate haste. If people could look @ my numbers, and tell me what I >MUST< improve to pull up my damage, or even what I'm doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance beautiful monks <3

- - - Updated - - -

*EDIT* I know I don't use Chi Brew (which I plan on trying once I am certain I am not screwing up the regular rotation)

and I know I keep forgetting to switch to Xuen on MOST fights -- that's just an oversight by me and forgetting.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this week I sat until Sha of Pride, and then did Sha until Paragons where I also sat

Deleted
    I just quickly glanced over your logs (21:th). Something i noticed is that you aren't using rising sun kick often enough. On your malkorok kill you averaged a RSK cooldown of 10 seconds, and since its our highest throughput ability you really should be using it ATLEAST every 8,5 seconds, even if it means that you delay a blackout kick for a gcd. You also should be looking to use TeB while your trinkets are up (you missed a trinket once).

Can post more in a while but thats what i noticed for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay! I appreciate it a lot! I will make a better WA to watch for RSK

Deleted
    One thing I noticed is that you use RSK usually even 10+ seconds after the one before. You should totally use it asap when it comes off the CD, always have those 2 chi prepared for that so you dont have to jab and waste another 1 second. And try to get that FoF into your rotation, its not easy but Chi Brew helpes a lot with that.

EDIT:
    Sorry, I was a bit slow

Okay, first let's get something straight. In the event that you do not have Xuen and still have RJW instead, do not under any circumstances use Rushing Jade Wind for single target damage. The fact that you used it 22 times on Iron Juggernaut absolutely destroyed your DPS, it is a huge DPS loss to use it on a single target over using Jab instead. You can tell how much it hurt because your Tigereye Brew generation was pretty much in the dumpster, most WWs have around 55-60% uptime on 10 stacks of TEB and you only had 40%. If that happens, just accept the loss of Xuen, but don't press the RJW button if it won't generate chi.

That's really the only major thing wrong besides the use of Chi Brew which you already know about, although it's a lot easier to get by without relying on Ascension if you're not spamming RJW all over the place. Aside from that you could do with tightening up your rotation a bit, making sure to use RSK on cooldown every time without fail and making sure Tiger Power never falls off. Really though if you stop using RJW single target and switch to Chi Brew you'll see a ~20% increase in DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I really am not doing anything super bad other than that RJW. Great news thanks so much Totemic

- - - Updated - - -

Currently I'm playing without WA because I can't find any I like, which makes it a bit ... 'harder'

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone else has any tips, or can note things I'm doing wrong PLEASE do. Thank you

You don't need WA to know to make sure you press RSK on cooldown. Just prepare to have 2 chi banked every 8 seconds (it's 8s right, been so long since I've played WW)

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? that's it? Okay! Well thanks guys

Deleted
    As i said previously, you really should be saving and using your Tigereyebrew whenever your trinkets procc, and preferably never otherwise (unless you're about to cap or the boss needs to die ASAP). You could also use karma a bit more frequently, its not only an amazing defensive cooldown, its also an offensive one since it plenty of damage for only on gcd (stand in things such as borer drills on iron juggernaut).

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be easier to see how you were doing of you had Advanced Combat logging. Being about to see energy and chi (mostly wastage) is pretty useful.