Will Garrosh's mount be going to 1. at launch or 6.0?

my guildies and i have been selling the mount for awhile now and we've gotten our quota till first week in october not wanting to promise mounts to any other buyers. does anyone know or have seen a blue post?

Deleted
    You can still get the mount during 6.0. When the expansion releases (November 13th) its drop rate will be reduced to 1%.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think he's asking if when 6.0 is out for mythic, if there will be 1 mount or 2 off garrosh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    You can still get the mount during 6.0. When the expansion releases (November 13th) its drop rate will be reduced to 1%.
    Usually they drop the rate on the pre-patch launch, not on the expansion release.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Usually they drop the rate on the pre-patch launch, not on the expansion release.
    Deathwing's was at the expansion launch.

Last edited by Adoxe; 2014-08-22 at 05:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    That was only in TBC with bear mount. WoTLK and Cataclysm raids had drop rates changed at launch of expansion, not pre-expansion patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    i love you <333

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    my guildies and i have been selling the mount for awhile now and we've gotten our quota till first week in october not wanting to promise mounts to any other buyers. does anyone know or have seen a blue post?
    I've seen a similar thread on these forums somewhere, and a link to a tweet by Bliz, there will be 2 mounts dropping on Mythic, post 6.0, pre expansion.

Deleted
    Like ppl say drop will stay unchanged and most likely there will be 2 mounts for myth (ask in Bnet forums for that)
    Other question is do we will be able to get to Gary on Mithyc and kill the boss when you cary 2 ppl last time when blizz made massive changes with healers also made ICC way more hard instance and ppl will need a time to learn new class mechanics too

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Like ppl say drop will stay unchanged and most likely there will be 2 mounts for myth (ask in Bnet forums for that)
    Other question is do we will be able to get to Gary on Mithyc and kill the boss when you cary 2 ppl last time when blizz made massive changes with healers also made ICC way more hard instance and ppl will need a time to learn new class mechanics too
    no ICC got much easier, warriors with shadowmournes went to last place on dps because of no colo smash, but casters gained like 15k hp and had no issue with raid damage anymore, can't remember healing but 60% of your raid suddenly gaining like another 75% max hp = easy mode.

so unless shadowmourne warriors we're carrying you at lk 25 hc with a 30% buff...it only got easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Garrosh Hellscream “Ahead of the Curve” and “Cutting Edge” Feats of Strength will cease to be obtainable.

This means that the Kor’kron War Wolf, awarded by the “Ahead of the Curve” Feat of Strength, will also cease to be obtainable upon release of the pre-expansion Patch 6.0.

When Warlords of Draenor is released and players are able to head to Draenor and level past 90:

Garrosh Hellscream will no longer drop Heirloom weapons.
    The Kor’kron Juggernaut mount will cease being a guaranteed drop from Mythic Garrosh Hellscream, and will instead become a rare drop (like Invincible’s Reins, Mimiron’s Head, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Verrayne View Post
    The Garrosh Hellscream “Ahead of the Curve” and “Cutting Edge” Feats of Strength will cease to be obtainable.

This means that the Kor’kron War Wolf, awarded by the “Ahead of the Curve” Feat of Strength, will also cease to be obtainable upon release of the pre-expansion Patch 6.0.

When Warlords of Draenor is released and players are able to head to Draenor and level past 90:

Garrosh Hellscream will no longer drop Heirloom weapons.
    The Kor’kron Juggernaut mount will cease being a guaranteed drop from Mythic Garrosh Hellscream, and will instead become a rare drop (like Invincible’s Reins, Mimiron’s Head, etc.).
    Ahead of the curve is awarded for "defeating Garrosh Hellscream prior to the release of the next tier of content."

So basically, you're wrong.

To be safe I'd get it now. Because during the past pre-expansion patches all end-boss mounts were reduced to 1% and Blizzard treats pre-patch as an upgrade/boost for us. So I wouldn't be surprised if Fos'es won't be available as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Ahead of the curve is awarded for "defeating Garrosh Hellscream prior to the release of the next tier of content."

That was an exact quote from news post on http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/ - it is correct.

This tweet says that Mythic Garrosh will drop 2 mounts in the time period between 6.0 and WOD.

https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...06381959065601

You better check your facts before replying to a correct post.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    You better check your facts before replying to a correct post.
    I checked the FoS wording. If Blizz contradicts itself what can I do?

7+ Year Old Account
    Everything will remain the same for 6.0. The mount will be changed to a low drop chance, and heirlooms removed from Garrosh's loot table, when WOD launches.

I checked the FoS wording. If Blizz contradicts itself what can I do?
    Well, for one thing, you can stop claiming absolute certainty when you're actually just making a fairly weak inference from another piece of information. That way you won't look as silly as you do when you say "You're wrong!" to someone who's actually quoting Blizzard.