Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish BG's could go back to the way they were. Nowadays there's just way too many bots and people not having a single clue about what to do.

I'm focused on pve but I enjoy pvping for fun whenever I feel like it. I used to maintain a good pvp set by doing arena with guildies just so I can be effective in BG's, but nowadays it's like you're playing with zombies, it completely killed pvp for me.

The win loss ratio, execluding the 40 mans, are now closer to 50%.

Had 12 Wins / 14 losses last night, today i had 14 wins 12 losses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Actually, The heals thing is disabled. It's been disabled because they found it slowed queue times and was usually just cheated anyways. Most of the time, heals would just queue as DPS, bringing 5+ heals to WSG. Yay -_-. Or bringing 0 heals because shammys and monks queued as healer.

I'd rather have a healer in greens than a DPS. You contribute more as a healer in greens than you ever coudl as a DPS. You can still CC, Your heals are only 1/4th - half that of a geared healer, and you still bring decent cooldowns. A green DPS literally cannot hurt me, as a shaman.
    Completely missed the change, thanks for setting me straight

Two points:

1. Horde loses 90%+ of AV and IoC games. Therefore, almost no Horde queue for those BGs, and if you queue random, you're likely to get them a lot.

2. Always keep in mind that the common factor among all of your losing BGs is you.

Not sure exactly how the queue system works, but, I've noticed (as Ally) if I'm having a bad streak, by just doing something else for 5-10 mins instead of instantly re-queuing, I can get out of the rut.

I suspect it has something to do with the amount of bots, and if you get in with a group of them and are chain queuing, you get stuck with them every BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    If you're queueing for AV/IOC, you're going to lose. Just expect it. Av is skewed so heavily in favor of Alliance, practically no hordes will do it at all. IOC is Alliance farming grounds. The bots don't even bother capping anymore, they simply run to groups of people and AOE til everyone dies. When Blizzard finally deals with the botting problem, IOC might become doable, but it's going to have a horde stigma for a while. Just avoid this place.
    You're right on the W/L ratio for Horde on IoC and AV. While I don't think the BG designs on those two are that unbalanced, there's a years-long positive feedback loop going on with them - as others have said, pretty much all clueful Horde players blacklist them. f
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Hey man! I got the same problem but instead im farming WSG. Playing Horde on Aerie Peak EU (dunno which battlegroup is it) and horde is almost always loosing. Im gonna do the same ratio for 20-30 games

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I'm a horde Resto druid, and i've been queuing for bgs for the past 15-17 hours.
    To get my honor gear. These are the win / loss ratio i've had so far.

BGs Won: 6 Lost: 85 Total: 91. = 6.59% win ratio. , avg 11.2minutes pr fight including Queue Time.

I dont know about you guys who do PvP for a living, is this really the ratio MoP has had the entire expansion?
    Interesting. I 90 boosted a warlock the other day, I hadn't played WOW since last December. I've won 40/60 bgs played. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atistic#21:153

Quote Originally Posted by Diezel View Post
    Git gud, healer's infulence on the outcome of a BG is immense. I'd join otherwise losing battles as healer, albeit bad geared, and we'd start winning, simply because somebody else was now healing and team's survivability went off the charts.

Must keep in mind that every failure you've been in has only you in common, you did something wrong for sure.
    EDIT:
    Common things for restos might be:
    -Not sneaking around in Cat Form
    -Not using Line of Sight or Max Range
    -Not Cycloning things, or Cycloning poorly
    -Not speccing into Displacer Beast
    -Popping out of stealth in the middle of the enemy raid
    -Healing on top of the flag, letting all melee cleave you, instead of keeping a distance
    -Not staying out of trouble, not kiting as if none would peel off
    -Not running to friendlies that might involuntarily peel off
    -Not protecting the other healers or removing CC off them
    -Healing in the wrong place instead of strategic areas, OR on top of the objective where everyone will easily see and kill you.

If you avoid doing that stuff, things should go much better ^-^
    No healers don't if u have a team with shit dps and nothing dies you're fucked as a healer. I can carry battlegrounds on my mage but when I play my shaman. I can have the highest healing done in the bg but if nothing dies or no objectives get taken its still a loss.

Besides working out keybinds on a new character or extreme boredom I never touch random BG's. Bots, losers, and green-geared bads. And I don't think I've done AV or IoC once this year. It's a lot more painless to get Timeless gear and form a JP farm group, it may or may not be a little slower but I do it for trinkets/weapons/two-piece and I'm out.

Sadly I always have to blacklist IoC and AV. While I don't really like IoC, I used to love AV... and now even when you do manage to find a real player there he is already thinking if it will take long to lose the fight, at least bots are good enough and rush to their deaths, kinda like droids from clone wars , you got to admire that.