Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    But when the target just has like 20% HP left, casting another 2s LB feels stupid when you can just hit the Primal Strike button since the mob is probably in melee range anyways (more so in WoD when you cant cast LB while running) and it will be enough to finish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    But when the target just has like 20% HP left, casting another 2s LB feels stupid when you can just hit the Primal Strike button since the mob is probably in melee range anyways (more so in WoD when you cant cast LB while running) and it will be enough to finish it off.
    mobs tend to get 2-shot by lightning bolt pre level 10, so not sure how it's relevant. You wont be at the mob if you cast LB from max range EVEN in mop where you can run at it at same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    When I was leveling my low level enh shaman, melee attacks and primal strike would 1 shot mobs until level 10. That gives it a use, IMO.

It's just for new players. Shaman are a class that is both a physical and spell class. Some people will be like "Hmm, I like using primal strike and using weapons up close, I'm gonna go enhancement!" or "hmm, I like casting lightning bolt from afar, I'm going to go elemental!"

It's an intro to melee combat. They want you to be sure if your first class is shaman that melee combat isn't just watching melee hits and that you have physical abilities.
    That's a great explanation. I was trying to find a way to explain this properly and pretty much failed, but this is great.