Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I wish people would make this more clear more often.
    They do... except that each time they do they get shut down by white knights who think Blizzard can do no wrong.

Like the recent mob tagging discussion.

There are people there who legitimately think that interrupting someone's combat and immersion with a party pop up instead of joining the fray is somehow a valid legitimate form of social interaction that is healthy and beneficial to the game. That is ofcourse except Timeless Isle and few other places because reasons.
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2014-08-26 at 08:46 AM.

Every game need adjustment after a long time. You also can report some bug or suggestion to the game. I think they will listen to you as well.: )

I love this post; I have a friend that does exactly what you say, just blaming blizzard because he doesnt enjoy the game anymore and dont want anyone else to, the game was good only when he was playing and shoting down every new thing that is coming that is great.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    I think Tucci works for Blizzard. I've never seen him say anything actually negative about them, He regularly justifies questionable things they do and attacks anybody that voices anything negative about Blizzard.

You say the store mounts are "ok because they are optional" They aren't obtainable in game, that makes them not optional for me, at the same time while Im paying $15 a month I'm unwilling to pay them additional money when the game is supposed to be NOT pay to win. Clearly it is pay to win, but oh well.

Blizzard has gotten a lot worse in the past few years.
    While I understand your stance on the store mounts, I don't understand why this makes it pay to win. They are optional, they don't make you defeat bosses any quicker nor quest easier.

Explain why it makes it pay to win?

OT, I think Blizzard does a pretty good job considering the fan base, while they try and please everyone, it is just impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipies View Post
    I love this post; I have a friend that does exactly what you say, just blaming blizzard because he doesnt enjoy the game anymore and dont want anyone else to, the game was good only when he was playing and shoting down every new thing that is coming that is great.
    I'm telling you dude, it's always the same. Every time...

If you go on Youtube you'll see hate on literally everything and it's all from people who aren't currently playing so they try and put everyone else down for playing, planning on playing or praising whatever it is they're looking at. The shit they say is so ridiculous it's almost funny. New login screen is the Dark Portal, comments will say stuff like "Oh look...(they always start with that) more reused stuff." New gear is always a "recolor" or "reskin" of some other gear set from a "better" time like Wrath. There's always some other game that's going to "kill WoW". Or someone trying to be all edgy like, "People still play this game?" meanwhile they probably just turned their account off to go try Wildstar or something, lol.

It's always coming from former players. Most of them were likely hopeless addicts which is where I think a lot of the resentment comes in. It's really strange the way people think. The psychology of it is actually kind of interesting. I just wish I understood it better.

What I've noticed most about the hate on WoD is the fact that there's almost nothing of any great significance to actually complain about so people pull shit out of thin air and grasp at straws. There's nothing I can even think of that was cut at all. Only things that were pushed back. And yet there have been threads where the whole point is to guess "what they're cutting next" and how much they've lied and cheated us. Then they blow it so out of proportion because they're trying too hard that it becomes some gigantic issue that spawns 200 page threads. It's actually hilarious except for the fact that it could deter new players or players looking to come back to the game. Which is why I find myself constantly defending Blizzard. Like I said before, it's a herd mentality thing. People will get worked up over nothing and jump on the hate bandwagon for almost no good reason at all, as long as they're looking for a reason to hate (like to quit).

Or maybe I've just been playing too long and the majority of players that would appreciate WoD all left years ago, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    There are much better MMOs with much larger player base then WoW.
    Lol. Name them.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy