Resilient Victory questions

Heya, I'm trying to get Resilient Victory achievement in AB so I was wondering if Preform AV enabler still works? I'll probably be making a premade through Oqueue or OpenRaid but I can't find any info on that addon past year 2012.

Also, if not, how reliable is just manually queuing 2-3 groups?

(If anyone has any pearls of wisdom about that achi please share those too, thanks <3).

Deleted

Was just about to ask how this is possible. Maybe ur answer.

Last achievement for Battlemaster for me To my knowledge, Blizzard stopped Preform from working, so I think you'd need to manualy queue 2-3 groups. But if that works well, I don't know. Sadly, very few random people are up for doing the achievement when you join AB It's a tough one to get and I'd say pretty much close to impossible to get on your own, as there are 29 other people/bots in the equation too

Yup, Preform doesn't work anymore... Tried today, don't really see us getting this without a 15-man premade.

I got this Achievement years ago naturally because I was lucky, but this is actually a really, really pretty easy one to get.

Just queue for AB with 7-8 people and play until you get an enemy team full of no gear honor farmers or, better yet, defunct bots who don't do anything (I've been seeing a lot of these in AB lately).

Just allow the enemy team to 4 cap for a minute, then zerg them and recap bases and win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that was such a bitch to get. I could never form a group for it. I finally got super lucky, got put into a random group that happened to be a premade of glads going for it, hit Justicar and Battlemaster in the same BG and made a few friends to boot. Just find competent people, that's all the advice I can really give.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy