Deleted

[WoD] Frost mage vs Moonkin

Hello. I had a problem with choosing class, my topic was closed (and that sucks, because I didn't ask noone to chose a class for me, I was asking for some infos about them, but nevermind) and I almost made up my mind. I have only 2 classes left- Moonkin and Frost mage. Both seems nice to me and I like style of both of them. Can you tell me something about those classes in WoD? I heard that casters will be weaker in next xpac, but which one of them going to be nerfed less? Thanks for feedback

Sounds like you're fishing for the most FotM of the two. They're completely different besides the fact that they cast spells.

Deleted
    Indeed. I enojy flavour, look and gameplay of both of them, so I decided to look which of them will be just "better".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundsofrum View Post
    Indeed. I enojy flavour, look and gameplay of both of them, so I decided to look which of them will be just "better".
    If you don't play PvE at all the answer is really simple. Any class is better than a Mage. Even if an argument existed in favour of Mages over Moonkins, it would only mean they're both terrible bottom feeders. That however isn't the truth. Moonkins are pretty good, while Mages on the other hand are absolutely awful.

Now since you have been answered, can you stop making these threads at the class and main forums?

Deleted
    Boomkin fotm?! Ahahahahahaha, what next, elemental shamans fotm?!

Boomkin, just like shadow priest, elemental shaman and warlock, is a punching bag. You have very little in the ways of keeping melees off you. Sure you have some cc but it's hardly sufficient in keeping a melee from sitting on your ass and locking you down, only mages and hunters are capable of that.

Play Boomkin the mobility and burst and self healing are crazy OP...its one of the best builds to boost people with so once you get 550 gear (or best gear at the time) you can make crazy money...While you can do the same with many other builds Boomkin once learned is amazing in every single bracket...