Lightbulb Third Profession Spec in Expac #6?

Considering that it is highly likely that we will get a twelfth primary profession in the next expansion (the one after WoD, that is), do you think we should be allowed to have three professions? Or stick with our two? (Keep in mind: WoD allows players to use the basic functions of other professions that they haven't necessarily learned, but not it's special abilities. Therefore, professions still, in fact, matter).

It would be nice, IMAO, for me to be able to have skinning, leatherworking, and enchanting all at once.

I doubt it. We haven't had a new profession since Cataclysm, and people almost universally hated it. We didn't get one in Pandaria, and not getting one in Warlords. I doubt we will be getting a new profession again. Which sucks, honestly. 3 professions take mining, 2 require herbalism, but only 1 takes skinning. I would like to see a new profession in the next one over, primary or secondary, but I don't see it happening. And a 3rd primary profession per character I really do not see happening at all. A new profession is more likely than opening a 3rd one up for each character.

i'd like to see 2 crafting plus one gathering. you know, so we can each have a way to gather mats for our crafting professions. although with in combat bonuses being removed i don't really even see the point of leveling professions anymore.

I'd expect to see a removal of gathering professions rather than adding an additional profession slot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Considering that it is highly likely that we will get a twelfth primary profession in the next expansion
    What makes you say this?

I would like to split the proressions more.
    Ex: Primary : JC and BS
    Gathering: Minning
    Secondary: etc....

If they did I would want restrictions. Like you can have 3 but at least 1 has to be a gathering prof.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

the one after WoD, that is
    Because WoD is over, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    If they did I would want restrictions. Like you can have 3 but at least 1 has to be a gathering prof.
    What would the point be? In WoD, professions no longer give stat bonuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!